TocoVit - Liquid Vitamin E From Wheat Germ Oil

Pointless

I got my tocovit last night. Results are good so far, but I'll wait a while before reporting. One thing, though, is I have no idea how anyone can like the taste of this stuff lol. It is like an astringent taste and a little bit like burnt seeds.

BobbyDukes

I enjoy the taste. It seems to have more depth (like an aged quality extract), and is less bitter than some other vitamin Es, that will actually make me cough. I would stop short of spreading on toast or something (it's not THAT appetising), but the taste is kinda pleasant.

I am enjoying the effects, too. I seem to be doing better with taking this in the morning, and then the kuinone at night. I have stopped using Estroban! (thats how good this protocol has been for me so far). I dropped the retinil (was making me cold).

Pointless

2 nights now I've used 20 drops of TocoVit with juice or milk before going to bed. I got spontaneous erections (a rarity for me) and less bloating. The effects seem to last about 12 hours. I think this will be a good combo with PanSterone to detoxify estrogen. I'm going to do 5 drops in the morning and night.

For a while now, I have had gall stones and pale stools. The first time I took the TocoVit, I felt some pain around my gallbladder. This would be a good sign if it's making my gallbladder move again, but I think it was just gas. I'll report if I get darker stools.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
haidut, I've always heard that pure Vit E had a viscosity that could easily digestion problems, does the same apply to yours? or is the texture different?

This supplement so far seems to not be causing digestive problems. I am not sure if it is the viscosity or the additional chemicals in the WGO-derived vitamin E that are contributing to this effect.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
2 nights now I've used 20 drops of TocoVit with juice or milk before going to bed. I got spontaneous erections (a rarity for me) and less bloating. The effects seem to last about 12 hours. I think this will be a good combo with PanSterone to detoxify estrogen. I'm going to do 5 drops in the morning and night.

For a while now, I have had gall stones and pale stools. The first time I took the TocoVit, I felt some pain around my gallbladder. This would be a good sign if it's making my gallbladder move again, but I think it was just gas. I'll report if I get darker stools.

Excellent, thanks for sharing! Please keep us posted.

Morningstar

Would this be a good product to apply on my 12 month old daughter's face to prevent scarring from wound/stitches? Being that it's her face I am looks for the best quality vitamin e oil that will help prevent scarring.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would this be a good product to apply on my 12 month old daughter's face to prevent scarring from wound/stitches? Being that it's her face I am looks for the best quality vitamin e oil that will help prevent scarring.

I think EstroBan would be better due to the other fat-soluble vitamins and it is also cheaper. Vitamin K is very important for scar disappearing and wound healing. MitoLipin would also be a good choice. Please make sure you ask a pediatrician before using any of these on such a young child.
Finally, Ray wrote that in young children levels of CO2 are high enough to ensure scar-less healing most of the time. So, you may not need any supplements at all.
Now, how's that for a sales pitch? :):

lindsay

I got my order of TocoVit earlier this week and took it two days in a row. Going to be honest - didn't notice anything from it yet, but then again, I rarely do with most supplements unless I take them for some time and really pay attention. I will continue trying it both topically and ingesting it in small doses. However, the color of the oil is incredibly beautiful and looks very sexy in a clear glass beaker (I transferred it to one because I like glass droppers). For those who thinks it tastes good, I seriously judge your question of taste - I thought it tastes horrid, but I hate the way progest-e tastes too, so maybe I am crazy. I did apply it topically to my face yesterday - along with some coconut oil. It's very moisturizing. I might try applying it at night before I go to bed, since I am prone to dry skin.

Regardless of my initial verdict, @haidut - you have derived a beautiful looking vitamin E oil! Really - put it in a clear glass beaker and see how pretty the color is :) Also, any word on it yet from RP?

miles

I have applied Tocovit to my stomach and chest mixed with coconut oil and also to my forearms. It raised my temperatures for hours and increased my appetite.
Unfortunately it has given me a rash on my forearms (but not on my stomach). I got a similar rash from Nature's answer vitamin e oil a few weeks ago, except then the rash occurred everywhere I applied it, not just on my forearms. Yesterday i took it orally, but it seemed to have no temperature raising effect, but also no noticeable bad reaction. Any thoughts? I have just applied a little to my stomach and not my forearms and will see what happens.

I think EstroBan would be better due to the other fat-soluble vitamins and it is also cheaper. Vitamin K is very important for scar disappearing and wound healing. MitoLipin would also be a good choice. Please make sure you ask a pediatrician before using any of these on such a young child.
Finally, Ray wrote that in young children levels of CO2 are high enough to ensure scar-less healing most of the time. So, you may not need any supplements at all.
Now, how's that for a sales pitch? :)

haha. I think that was a great sales pitch.

Sales 101: don't push the product if it's not ideal for the customer. This communicates your priority is the customer's issue and not on selling some product, which engenders trust and makes the customer more inclined to purchase from you.

The pushy, manipulative and coy techniques are suited, if ever, for when it's a one-time transaction where you'll never see the customer again.

narouz

I enjoy the taste.

I got my TocoVit yesterday, and am looking forward to using it.
Too soon to report anything yet, except:
I did taste a large drop of it and, man...it tastes terrible!
Not saying or implying this is a problem--
just that some have said it actually tastes good.

So...any chance something is wrong with mine?
I don't think it smells/tastes rancid--I know that smell.
Just unmistakably, undeniably bad in some way that's hard to describe.

I had thought I would probably use it topically, but I just wanted to compare its taste to Progest-E
(which is okay tasting).

I remember back in my youthful hippy days tasting some wheat germ oil,
and as I recall it tasted good.

Again: not complaining about the product.
Just wondering if something could be amiss as some have said the TocoVit tastes good.

Nighteyes

I did taste a large drop of it and, man...it tastes terrible!

Wow, you really think so? :s I even drop the TocoVit onto rice or a piece of bread as haidut mentions doing with MitoLipin. Tastes of roasted something. Roasted pine nuts. Interesting how different people think it tastes!

narouz

Wow, you really think so? :s I even drop the TocoVit onto rice or a piece of bread as haidut mentions doing with MitoLipin. Tastes of roasted something. Roasted pine nuts. Interesting how different people think it tastes!

I'm not a fussy eater, either.
Yes...mine tastes bad...very bad...not just a little bit bad.
That's why I'm wondering if maybe I got a weird bottle.
Like I say, I've liked other wheat germ oils in the past.
And Progest-E is okay--doesn't taste good, doesn't taste bad, to me.

Again, this is nothing against the efficacy of the product.
Just curious how I'm having such a radically different taste experience.
I'm not one of these people who is a very demanding, finicky about food tastes--more the opposite.

Dan W

I wonder if it's just a polarizing taste, or perhaps becomes tastier for people with certain deficiencies. I'd describe mine as midway between wheat and plywood: not very good, but I wouldn't be surprised at people liking it.

narouz

I wonder if it's just a polarizing taste, or perhaps becomes tastier for people with certain deficiencies. I'd describe mine as midway between wheat and plywood: not very good, but I wouldn't be surprised at people liking it.

Not to knock the taste of plywood...
But when you say that you "wouldn't be surprised at people liking it"
see, my take would be more along the lines of
"how in the hell could anybody ever say anything good about that taste!?"
In other words, to me, it doesn't just taste bad. It tastes damn bad.

Maybe there is something strange going on as you say, Dan, with people and deficiencies.
Maybe I am low on Vitamin E.
Maybe I am horribly low on E.
Maybe I am horribly and unforgivably low on Vitamin E,
and I need to be punished appropriately.
Thus my experience of the taste.
Only way the healing can take place.
No pain, no gain.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
haha. I think that was a great sales pitch.

Sales 101: don't push the product if it's not ideal for the customer. This communicates your priority is the customer's issue and not on selling some product, which engenders trust and makes the customer more inclined to purchase from you.

The pushy, manipulative and coy techniques are suited, if ever, for when it's a one-time transaction where you'll never see the customer again.

Lol, thanks Dan, it does sound appetizing. I do see that in the taste as well. For comparison, you can get some pure WGO and leave it in the fridge overnight. It will form a solid sediment at the bottom, and then you pour the oil out and try the sediment. It will have a taste pretty similar to the TocoVit. I think the bitterness portion people sense is the squalene and some of the other terpenoids.
Just my 2c.

scarlettsmum

Now, how's that for a sales pitch? :)

@haidut I thought it is vitamin E that is good for scar healing. Now I'm confused. I have both your vitamin E and also Thorne's vitamin K. Should I be using both? I am supposed to massage my surgery scar 2x per day, so perhaps once with vit E and once with vit K? Any suggestions? Thank you!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I thought it is vitamin E that is good for scar healing. Now I'm confused. I have both your vitamin E and also Thorne's vitamin K. Should I be using both? I am supposed to massage my surgery scar 2x per day, so perhaps once with vit E and once with vit K? Any suggestions? Thank you!

Actually, all 4 fat-soluble vitamins have a role in skin health and scar healing. I am sure you have see the commercials about vitamin A in creams so that needs no further advertising. Vitamin E has solid clinical research for scaring tissue as does vitamin K (to a lesser degree). Vitamin D is responsible for the proper tan of the skin around the wound so ideally all 4 vitamins should be used. I don't know of a specific protocol and doses but there have been isolated studies with 400 IU vitamin E, 10,000 IU vitamin A, 2,000 IU vitamin D2, and 1mg vitamin K (MK-4) and they were all applied once daily. So, using separate products or higher dose EstroBan should be able to achieve these doses.