TocoVit - Liquid Vitamin E From Wheat Germ Oil

chinup53

If I apply 10 drops of tocovit to the nipples in order to try to reduce gynecomastia, does that make any sense? Or am I basically wasting the dose since it won't be absorbed in the same amount as if I applied it to the wrists or orally?

Judd Crane

Anyone getting anxiolytic effects from TocoVit? And what's the threshold dosage for that effect?

Jem Oz

I have had amazing results with this product. However, only when I switched from topical to oral route. I was thinking it's too thick to get absorbed, so for the past week I've been swallowing a daily dose with some coconut oil.

Blown away. My skin has never looked so good. A skin tag under my eye has started turning black. As I am actively losing weight right now, I'm sure it's helping with the pufa release too.

Kudos to you haidut.

Scenes

I have had amazing results with this product. However, only when I switched from topical to oral route. I was thinking it's too thick to get absorbed, so for the past week I've been swallowing a daily dose with some coconut oil.

Blown away. My skin has never looked so good. A skin tag under my eye has started turning black. As I am actively losing weight right now, I'm sure it's helping with the pufa release too.

Kudos to you haidut.
What was your reaction to tocovit topically? Any stomach upset from oral use? How many drops are you taking?

Jem Oz

What was your reaction to tocovit topically? Any stomach upset from oral use? How many drops are you taking?
Honestly never noticed anything from topical. Doesn't mean it wasn't working, but it's so thick, I reckon it's definitely one you have to whip out the Glad Wrap for (I think Yanks call it seran wrap).

Zero stomach upset from oral, but I have zero digestive issues these days (touch wood).

Been taking 8 drops in morn and 4-6 at night. I don't plan to do this forever, but I think my body was crying out for some.

Velve921

Previously about 4 years ago I tried TocoVit and had a brain fog reaction to it.

I’ll admit, I tried it orally and didn’t think to try topical.

With that said, has anyone noticed a similar reaction orally? If so did they notice a difference topically?

Appreciate the feedback. Thanks.

Mossy

Previously about 4 years ago I tried TocoVit and had a brain fog reaction to it.

I’ll admit, I tried it orally and didn’t think to try topical.

With that said, has anyone noticed a similar reaction orally? If so did they notice a difference topically?

Appreciate the feedback. Thanks.
I don’t know if I would call my reaction a brain fog, but I would say it’s kind of sedating. The reason I’m hesitant to say brain fog is, I don’t recall it hindering my ability to function or compute mentally, but it has made me feel kind of groggy or have an overall malaise.

I can add that I’m testing the latest version of tocovit and it may have less negative effects on me, than the original. I’m still testing it.

Velve921

I don’t know if I would call my reaction a brain fog, but I would say it’s kind of sedating. The reason I’m hesitant to say brain fog is, I don’t recall it hindering my ability to function or compute mentally, but it has made me feel kind of groggy or have an overall malaise.

I can add that I’m testing the latest version of tocovit and it may have less negative effects on me, than the original. I’m still testing it.

Thanks for the feedback. I must have missed it, what’s difference about the new TocoVit?

Mossy

castormit

Hi all - first time poster here, having been lurking for a while and moving away from low carb / keto to a Peaty diet.

I’ve just taken 4 drops of Tocovit orally with food a few hours ago and whilst I’ve had slight brain fog, I have noticed that one of my nipples has become very tender/painful and whilst it could be coincidental, wondered whether there could be a reason why taking a relatively small first dose of tocovit would cause this.

Jayvee

Hi all - first time poster here, having been lurking for a while and moving away from low carb / keto to a Peaty diet.

I’ve just taken 4 drops of Tocovit orally with food a few hours ago and whilst I’ve had slight brain fog, I have noticed that one of my nipples has become very tender/painful and whilst it could be coincidental, wondered whether there could be a reason why taking a relatively small first dose o

Last edited:

castormit

@JoeKool shared this with me regarding vitamin E...

could possibly explain it. I couldn’t speak intelligently about this though.
Thanks for sharing - admittedly struggling to follow some of it, but would appreciate any thoughts as to whether the symptom described is reflective of vit E working its magic or whether it points to possible concerns regarding hormonal imbalance.

Frankdee20

What are some noticeable effects from Tocovit/or Ultimate E ? Also, how do you take these so as to not interfere with K2 ? Different days ?