TocoVit - Liquid Vitamin E From Wheat Germ Oil

RobertJM

@haidut

I just ate half of a papa johns pizza. I took 5 drops of tocovit this morning. Maybe that's enough to deal with it. I don't feel poisoned (at the moment anyway).

Why did I eat it? I couldn't help myself. It was there and people kept saying it was mine. Ughhh. A weak moment for sure. They got me good. I was scoffing it like a pig. Even using those oily dips.

With a high PUFA meal, do you know how much of your vitamin E (tocovit) product would be needed to deal with each 1g of PUFA?

Also, if vitamin E is being taken regularly, and is already present in the blood stream, is dietary PUFA intake dealt with 'there and then' by vitamin E, or is the PUFA still shuttled off to fatty tissue storage. I'm guessing it must be 'dealt with', as nobody would recommend taking E with dietary PUFA otherwise?

I'm also a fan of the latest version of this product. The quality is exceptional. The thing is, I really love difibron as well and for my next order I need to decide which one to chose.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Why do you put E and K together in Estroban?

Because in smaller amounts it is probably OK. In bigger doses they interfere with each other's absorption and can react and lead to oxidative stress.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

I just ate half of a papa johns pizza. I took 5 drops of tocovit this morning. Maybe that's enough to deal with it. I don't feel poisoned (at the moment anyway).

Why did I eat it? I couldn't help myself. It was there and people kept saying it was mine. Ughhh. A weak moment for sure. They got me good. I was scoffing it like a pig. Even using those oily dips.

With a high PUFA meal, do you know how much of your vitamin E (tocovit) product would be needed to deal with each 1g of PUFA?

Also, if vitamin E is being taken regularly, and is already present in the blood stream, is dietary PUFA intake dealt with 'there and then' by vitamin E, or is the PUFA still shuttled off to fatty tissue storage. I'm guessing it must be 'dealt with', as nobody would recommend taking E with dietary PUFA otherwise?

I'm also a fan of the latest version of this product. The quality is exceptional. The thing is, I really love difibron as well and for my next order I need to decide which one to chose.

I think as little as 100 IU daily could be enough for limiting damage from PUFA. Vitamin E accumulates so it can be taken once or twice weekly. I think 600 IU - 800 IU weekly is a good dose.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How many drops is equal to 100mg of vitamin e in TocoVit?

The 750 IU is 500mg. So, 100mg is 1/5 of the 20 drops dose = about 4 drops.

Wagner83

This new formulation is amazing. It isn't irritating my gut at all, while all other E's have (though I hadn't yet tried dry E), including the older Tocovit... making me feel not right and probably causing more trouble than they solved. I think this might be the missing link/magic bullet for me. It is making me feel joyous, energetic, social, and almost normal (first E I've tried that affected me this way) [...]
Any updates?

jaakkima

Any updates?

Yes. It's one of a number of things that I think are helping correct my issues. The biggest thing being Magnoil I think made thyroid start really working properly for me. From the new Tocovit I notice a strong anti-inflammatory effect, and it helps keep my temperature up. Also, insanely strong effect on libido. Mine was nonexistent because of warfarin. And incredible orgasms and both sensation and stamina increase. It's still all in the works and getting a lot of labwork done but I think very good things are about to happen.

Last edited:

Wagner83

Yes. It's one of a number of things that I think are helping correct my issues. The biggest thing being Magnoil I think made thyroid start really working properly for me. From the new Tocovit I notice a strong anti-inflammatory effect, and it helps keep my temperature up. Also, insanely strong effect on libido. Mine was nonexistent because of warfarin. And incredible orgasms and both sensation and stamina increase. It's still all in the works and getting a lot of labwork done but I think very good things are about to happen.
I love you.
Do you still experience the joy, positive social behavior and energy?
Was the supplementation of Tocovit started separately from magnoil? If so would you mind (whenever you feel like it) updating the magnoil thread with the improvements you noticed from it?

Spartan300

@jaakkima Thanks for confirming. So 40ish drops?

I'm always conservative in dosing these things. Maybe I'll try a one-off big dose & see what the effect is.

jaakkima

I love you.
Do you still experience the joy, positive social behavior and energy?
Was the supplementation of Tocovit started separately from magnoil? If so would you mind (whenever you feel like it) updating the magnoil thread with the improvements you noticed from it?
When I first used it the joy and sociability came on but as an independent effect from Tocovit it seems to have tapered off, but overall my sociability, joy etc has been improving over the same period, balancing the other metabolic/nutritional things I've been tweaking / settling on. I think it could probably help if inflammation is causing those issues. It does makes me have more energy after I use it.
Yeah started separately.
And, sure.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
We were thinking on the previous pages if the occurrence of the vit E along with selenium and manganese in the germ has some meaning when we're metabolizing the extracted E in the body. If there is, we have three more to consider: it's also a good source of molybdenum)), cholin and betain.

I did ask Peat about this before launching TocoVit and he said the old vitamin E product from Sigma that his adviser was using was likely just the vitamins and policosanols. No metals/minerals, only vitamins and long chain fatty acids. The previous version of TocoVit (the one with strong odor) probably has those things, but not the new one.

Epistrophy

Been trying the new vitamin E for a few days now. I take 4 drops orally with food, maybe an hour later my skin and body feel really warm. The first day I took a dose of 12 drops (orally) later on had a "vertigo" feeling. Not sure what it was due to, but could be better oxygenation to the brain which is great!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals