Toast>Carrot salad

SamYo123

Toast does more for me than the carrot salad. How comes? Poo becomes bulky, not broken, and sinks in the water... Pink tounge..

I'm also noticing the exact same, after reintroducing white sourdough I'm becoming way more regular.

Neo

Did you have a coated tongue before? Were you not eating starch before?

OP
S

SamYo123

Any butter on that toast?
no just jam but I think the jam is keeping my face inflammed because of the sucrose or could be the carbs or fat content of the bread so may need to stop it and go back to constipation

Last edited:

Birdie

Orange palms and soles, carrot no longer any good
Ray said it helps to rinse the salad to get as much orange beta carotene out as possible. But he's been advising well cooked mushrooms lately. Bread can seem to work, but the other two have different important properties.Good poop is only part of it.

OP
S

SamYo123

Ray said it helps to rinse the salad to get as much orange beta carotene out as possible. But he's been advising well cooked mushrooms lately. Bread can seem to work, but the other two have different important properties.Good poop is only part of it.
mushrooms dont do anything for me probably because the fiber is insoluble

Last edited:

Seven

reaching

White bread and butter is actually super healthy haha
gives me mad energy, flat stomach, no bloating and well formed poos

I am on a coconut oil / rice kick right now but i might do a white break experiment and see how that goes

清貴杉山

White bread and butter is actually super healthy haha
gives me mad energy, flat stomach, no bloating and well formed poos

I am on a coconut oil / rice kick right now but i might do a white break experiment and see how that goes
そうですね

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals