To treat edema following vaccine would entelon prove advantageous? Grape seed extract

ironfist

I have pitting edema as a result of having the covid-19 vaccine. All heart tests normal.

I found this article where they prescribed entelon Korean manufactured grape seed extract to treat a female with similar issue.

Has anyone hear of entelon? Is it just grape seed extract? Is 150 meaning 150mg of grape seed extract?

JohnHafterson

There are reports of edema non-pitting and pitting reported in the litterature as well as VAERS ( Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System ) from vaccination. I've seen it reported as both transient as well as on going.

Grape seed extract - helps vascular system making it less leaky keepng fluids where they need to be. May work against estrogen ( negative effects on edema ) through lowering inflammation and aromatase inhibition.

Taurine - works on various types of edema though different mechanisms. Improves fluid retention, improves kidney function, increase heart function, works benfecilally on renin angiotensin system, increases albumin, etc. Seen studies where it worked on various types of edema.

Thiamine - works on pitting and non-pitting edema though various routes. Seen studies where it rapidly resolved edema.

------------------------------------------------

Taurine 500-1000 mg 3 times a day away from food could take some time to show effects but when it kicks according to studies it can work well for some.

Thiamine - Vitamin B1 50-100mg a couple times a day to get levels up. If symptoms improve can lower dose and hold steady. They use imtramuscluar injection of thiamine in hospital so higher dose orally.

------------------------------------------------

I would use taurine and thiamine before grape seed but you can take all three together in combo. Maybe a Vitamin B complex & magnesium supplement to buffer the effects of the thiamine on other B Vitamins and magensium being used up by thiamine. All cheap and easy to get.

-------------------------------------------------

How old are you and are you doing ok otherwise.....?

Last edited:
OP
I

ironfist

Been taking magnesium glycinate/lysinate daily.

I've been using thiamine up to 300mg a day. It might be helping my POTS but no change to edema.

Taurine makes me sleepy. Even 500mg. The reason they put it in caffeine drinks is to reduce the jitters.

There was a time when my edema went away for about a week. I had quit eating a certain kind of all natural chicken sausage. I thought, wtf, chicken sausage is doing this? But then it came back. It doesn't seem to be diet related. It might be related, but my urine is SUPER foamy, too. Normally this means kidney issues, but my creatinine is normal and my eGFR is normal, 0 protein. I've tested it 5 times in 6 months. Started after the second dose. Had kidney pain around the time it started.