To Those With A Very Physical Job

bornamachine

Op also I've noticed in myself when I tried to drink OJ I was fine at first but the more and more I drank it (2 days in and beyond) I would get tired more and more easily, my muscles felt fatigued constantly and when I would stop OJ I would return to normal, I did not experience same effect from juiced oranges or from whole oranges (the juice I would buy would be the best available in store)

bornamachine

OP, I was just doing a bit of aspirin research for myself and recalled your thread, I was researching half life of aspirin which turn out to be 3.2hours so it takes 7.5 cycles to clear it all, after taking a 1000mg dose after 24 hours you will have some amount of mg 5-30 still left in the system, none of this is exact science, you take another 1000mg so now you have to half life 1030mg anyway you accumulate a bit every day and after a certain amount of days you are now overloaded, just a theory.

I've personally found low and slow is always the best approach ever though it's the hardest for me.

When diagnosing an issue with a machine such as a car, let's say an electrical issues, with so many modules now in the car and without advanced tools you just start to disconnect one module after another until the wierd issue goes away, I think same approach should be applied when solving your issue, try cutting back one thing at a time until you notice an improvement, for example in the case of aspirin if you truly are overloaded it may perhaps cause small chronic bleeding into your intestines thus losing blood in your stool and cause anemia which would make you cold, weak, etc, just one of the scenarios, if not the cause, then cut out another supplement or food until you narrow it down

I've also personally found that cranberries do a good job in bringing up temp and stabilizing, I add a handful to a cup of tea with sugar so they become soft and plumpy and I found that they hold my temp stable at 37.0c vs the normal 36.6c, usually one cup a day.

yeggim

I would try to take a few ounces of my liver raw. It might seem counter productive but lifting weights would help. Stronger forearms and biceps help increase work capacity. Doesn't take much. Heavy dumbbell shoulder shrugs or anything that taxes your grip will increase androgen sensitivity. Ten minutes twice a week is all that's needed. Heavy and low volume is the key.

Jing

I work in the trades. Dopaminergics, caffeine, carbs, and keeping androgens up keep me energized.

Look into:
Cat's Claw (Reduces estrogen and inhibits MAO-B, reduces aching and discomfort from physical work noticeably.)
Ginkgo Biloba
Forskolin
Thiamine HCL
PRL-8-53
Phosphatidylserine
Thyroid, if you need it.

Idealabs supplements such as Androsterone (or low dose Exemestane) can help you power through a rough day or period if it seems like nothing else is doing it for you.

I'm an electrician and I pretty much never get tired or sore when my diet is on point and I stick to those core supplements. If anything, I'm too restless.
How much cats claw?

Demyze

I consume liver/oysters in adequate amounts and vitamin D runs a little low usually for me. I haven't seen it above 41, I test twice a year.

Just got new boots, good suggestion. Thanks for the kind words.

I've got a pool half a mile from my house, I think I'll be looking into passes for it. Thanks!
Do have any idea what your thyroid function is like? Temperature and Heart rate measurements?

I remember baking soda and thiamine HCL seemed to help a lot with muscle soreness and I felt like I had more muscular endurance when lifting weights

清貴杉山

hi bro, i work at a coffee shop,3 4 times a week between 8 to 10 hs on my feet,at first i end up pretty tired,but now im just eating a lot more of food,drinking more fruit juice,more meat,eggs,dairy etc and i feel amazing,im even working out 4 times a week,im not doing any particular supp besides creatine

OP
M

mrdannyg3

Do have any idea what your thyroid function is like? Temperature and Heart rate measurements?

I remember baking soda and thiamine HCL seemed to help a lot with muscle soreness and I felt like I had more muscular endurance when lifting weights
So sorry for taking a long time. Low, everything low. I can easily be in the low 96's for waking temp, not even hit 98 during the day. Peeing a lot, cold. I've got yellow palms and feet. Dandruff, fatigue easily. Just classic hypothyroid signs. I'm on tyromax, two grains. Currently messing around with a few products, Georgi's Pyrucet and Energin. I've increased protein a lot, especially muscle meat like advised from a couple members on here. But no dice. Same old feeling day in day out, muscle soreness and quickly fatigue and lose energy. I get 200 g protein a day no problem. I'm gonna increase the B's a bit as my next experiment

OP
M

mrdannyg3

hi bro, i work at a coffee shop,3 4 times a week between 8 to 10 hs on my feet,at first i end up pretty tired,but now im just eating a lot more of food,drinking more fruit juice,more meat,eggs,dairy etc and i feel amazing,im even working out 4 times a week,im not doing any particular supp besides creatine
That's fantastic looks like it's just a matter of calories for you

Demyze

So sorry for taking a long time. Low, everything low. I can easily be in the low 96's for waking temp, not even hit 98 during the day. Peeing a lot, cold. I've got yellow palms and feet. Dandruff, fatigue easily. Just classic hypothyroid signs. I'm on tyromax, two grains. Currently messing around with a few products, Georgi's Pyrucet and Energin. I've increased protein a lot, especially muscle meat like advised from a couple members on here. But no dice. Same old feeling day in day out, muscle soreness and quickly fatigue and lose energy. I get 200 g protein a day no problem. I'm gonna increase the B's a bit as my next experiment
I would try making sure vitamin D is in range. There are a lot of problems with muscle meats, if you can get more protein from gelatin, dairy, and eggs it would provably be better

Not consuming eneough vitamin A, sich as ruminant liver, can cause people not to respond to thyroid. So can elevated nitric oxide, serotonin, and bacterial overgrowth.

Danny Roddy has a good supplementation guide on his website and the transcribed interviews on thyroid have a lot of info to. I would make sure you understand how to not use to much if you're going to start increasing the dose of NDT