To The People With Two Or Three Jobs

Endew

Or a 90 hour workweek.
How do you keep stress at bay?
What foods have helped you?
How do you fight off midday sleepiness?

Arrade

I imagine you have to eat a lot to cover calories and keep blood sugar in range.

boxers

I barely work a 35hr work week, couldn't imagine doing anymore than that... When i do work i do orange juice + gelatin + cream of tar tar + salt, beef protein

sladerunner69

Or a 90 hour workweek.
How do you keep stress at bay?
What foods have helped you?
How do you fight off midday sleepiness?

A 90 hour workweek is certainly advisable and would necessarily invoke stress. If you are going to do it, I would suggest staying fueled with sugars and protein through the day. Both of these are the most straightforward means of keeping the stress hormones under control. Whenever I do a shift at work I bring with me a 42oz stay-cold bottle of lowfat milk with a bit of added sugar and salt. I bring another 42oz bottle full of juice and salt. For an added boost I drink coffees, preferably with half-half, gelatin, and sugar mixed in. Careful with coffee, though, as when used properly it can make you relaxed and sleepy, which isn't ideal for a job where you must be on your feet , moving around, cleaning, talking, etc. For these kinds of jobs I have found small doses <5mg dhea to be quite helpful, as well as b-vitamins such as 10mg b6 or 100mg b3, 50mgb12, etc. B vitamins are a good steady source of energy for me. I also bring dried fruit, dates, or a lunch pale full of fruits, cheese, gummy snacks, etc to help keep me nourished and full through the day. When your metabolism is humming, you get hungry very quickly especially when eating a diet primarily consisting of fruit and dairy. I would also recommend looking into thyroid horomone and pregenenlone if you still feel you need something to keep stress levels down and positive energy flowing steady.

And again, working less than 90 hours per week is probably warranted. I suppose it is doable, if you work behind a desk all day, but if it is 90 hours of physically labourious tasks than that is surely going to punish your metabolism in the long term...

Jem Oz

I hope you're working 90 hours for a reason mate - saving up for something, paying down a debt. Means to an end? Some people feel pressure to work that much because our puritanical/capitalist culture told us it's admirable.

Broken man

What do you feel this does for you?
No problem with lactic acid, high energy all the time even working hard. It is addictive to be honest, be careful. And you will be hungry alot. I am using inosine with coffee or caffeine and I am able to tolerate 800 mg + during day when I am using them together without problem but I am not saying that its good.

shepherdgirl

if you are at a desk, maybe you can turn off the fluorescent lighting and bring in a healthier light.

ruprmurdoch

I hope you're working 90 hours for a reason mate - saving up for something, paying down a debt. Means to an end? Some people feel pressure to work that much because our puritanical/capitalist culture told us it's admirable.
yeah protestant capitalist culture-work till you die

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals