To TCA300 : What Is Your Daily Regimen (diet And Supplements)?

T

tca300

Cool, which brand? Also a note on the psylium husk, how do you take it? With food?
I'm going to try and get a detailed answer about psyllium from Ray, because it seems other information he has given is different from what he has said to me @raypeatclips
With juice. Now foods for psyllium and health naturas fat solubles.

EIRE24

I'm going to try and get a detailed answer about psyllium from Ray, because it seems other information he has given is different from what he has said to me @raypeatclips
With juice. Now foods for psyllium and health naturas fat solubles.
Thank you very much

Buttercup

Yup, I agree, just don't want people to think they are depleted, wondering why they still feel like crap etc..

Ha no worries, man. Just for the record, I'm not struggling. I was just talking aloud about my (recent) experiences with the fat soluble vitamins.

Anyway. I still need to work on cutting my PUFA further. It's so annoying how it gets stored and accumulates. But my main focuses these days are on other things (health wise). Detoxifying and trying to take my health to the next level. I've learnt that just brutally trying to keep revving my engine by throwing supplements at my body just doesn't do much these days. Doesn't matter how much sugar is in the tank or how low my dietary fat intake is (alongside the sugar intake). I've had to rethink, and just start approaching things from a different angle. My temps are good. My cognition is good. I've advanced in many ways due to the improved metabolism, but I know there are things to improve now which metabolism doesn't seem to interact with.

chispas

Mostly Trying to keep the metabolism high, and preserve my newfound health, I had resolved my hypothyroidism, low testosterone, erectile dysfunction, amongst many other things.
If I miss vitamin A for a day or two I start to get acne, my libido and night vision suffer. But otherwise I dont think I would notice much short term without them, but I like to keep my blood vitamin D levels at a good level, which is hard to do unless I use it everyday. K2 is a super vitamin that does magical things and I don't want to be without it again, like I was most of my life.

Thanks. How much K2 per day? I never noticed anything from taking it, except maybe less knee clicking.

T

tca300

Thanks. How much K2 per day? I never noticed anything from taking it, except maybe less knee clicking.
5 -10 mg per day, letting it sit on my gums, tongue, etc.. after a meal.
I took ~ 20mg everyday for about 1 year before I dropped to this current dose.

mirc12354

Skim Milk
I limit sex to orgasim to at most once per month, but typically less.

How can you do that considering how much K2 you take? Perhaps pregnenologe via primarily progesterone conversion curbs your libido. With even as little as 2 drops of Kuinone a day I become a 17-year old boy uncapable of thinking anything else besides skirts... So I guess you have sex more often but without ejaculating? Do you find that satistsfing? Do you notice a difference if you ejaculate more often? Is it worth?

Evandrojr

Wonder
Skim Milk
Oranges or Juice
Pineapple Juice
Coffee
Gelatin
White Button Mushrooms
Beef Liver ( sometimes small amounts everyday or large amounts once per week )
MCT Oil or hydrogenated coconut oil
Apple Cider Vinegar
Salt
Psyllium husk
Considering eating oysters once per week, but not 100% sure yet.

Pregnenolone
Taurine
Glycine ( recently added back in )
Theanine
A,D,E,K2 ( E once per week on skin )
B1,B3,B6,Biotin ( all a workout days )
NDT or synthentic thyroid ( when ever I feel like I need an extra boost )
Magnesium Chloride or sulfate foot soaks almost everyday
Aspirin very inconsistent lately, but soon probably ~325 - 1000mg almost every day.

Red Light full body for about 10 minutes every 2-3 waking hours

Weight lifting 3 times per week, easy pace walking as much as possible.
Sleep on the floor, no pillow

I limit sex to orgasim to at most once per month, but typically less.
Wonderful info, thanks! So are you getting all of your protein from skim milk (mostly), gelatin and liver? How many grams of protein do you consume on training days?

Gadsie

Unless your PUFA intake has been at or below .5 grams per day for years, as well as low total fat, your not depleted. Even 1-2 grams per day with a moderate or high calorie intake will keep that small amount of PUFA accumulating. Sorry for the bad news.
I wonder if it's really an absolute number or rather a ratio. When you eat 2500 calories a day, 0.5g is 0.18% of calories, but when you eat 3500, it's 0.11% of calories (might seem like miniscule difference but it's actually a pretty big difference when you're dealing with numbers this small). And if it's NOT ratio but all about the ABSOLUTE amount, would you be better off minimizing physical movement so you can eat less and thus eat less pufa?

I also wonder how he got the .5 number. The only way you'd know that "depletes" you, is when you burn >0.5g of pufa day, and I haven't been able to find any study how much pufa humans burn.

TwiNN

I wonder if it's really an absolute number or rather a ratio. When you eat 2500 calories a day, 0.5g is 0.18% of calories, but when you eat 3500, it's 0.11% of calories (might seem like miniscule difference but it's actually a pretty big difference when you're dealing with numbers this small). And if it's NOT ratio but all about the ABSOLUTE amount, would you be better off minimizing physical movement so you can eat less and thus eat less pufa?

I also wonder how he got the .5 number. The only way you'd know that "depletes" you, is when you burn >0.5g of pufa day, and I haven't been able to find any study how much pufa humans burn.

I think one way of knowing whether you burn through your PUFA or not is weight loss. If it is true that stored fat is predominantly unsaturated, loosing weight in my view is a clear indication that you burn PUFA as well. That's why I doubt this absolute number of 0.5 grams. Muscles burn fat at rest. Someone who eats 3500 kcals a day, but 10 grams (90 kcals) of fat only, surely burns those (no matter if saturated or unsaturated) in the course of a day, especially if this person is physically active as well. Also there are a lot of reports in this forum from members losing body fat during very low fat dieting. Therefore, in my view the absolute amount of total fat in the diet also determines if one is able to burn more PUFA than ingested.

Dobbler

Unless your PUFA intake has been at or below .5 grams per day for years, as well as low total fat, your not depleted. Even 1-2 grams per day with a moderate or high calorie intake will keep that small amount of PUFA accumulating. Sorry for the bad news.
That is so annyoing that PUFA accumulates so easily no matter how much u restrict it. Eating under 0.5g is imposible, even you eat 1.5g with ur extremely low fat diet. Why is it mentioned so often then that your fat intake reflects to your tissue, for example eating 80% SAFA. Is it all pointless then?

T

tca300

How can you do that considering how much K2 you take? Perhaps pregnenologe via primarily progesterone conversion curbs your libido. With even as little as 2 drops of Kuinone a day I become a 17-year old boy uncapable of thinking anything else besides skirts... So I guess you have sex more often but without ejaculating? Do you find that satistsfing? Do you notice a difference if you ejaculate more often? Is it worth?
Sex basically everyday, but self control. I'm known for my self control. Its not as satisfying as an orgasim, but its enough after you get use to it, for me anyways. Its worth it to me and the negatives I personally believe to come from constantly making your body lose and and to constantly produce such immensely complex genetic material is taxing and life draining. But I reserve the right to be wrong and change my mind. My energy, strength, and focus are much greater when I dont ejaculate. Thats my experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tca300

Wonder

Wonderful info, thanks! So are you getting all of your protein from skim milk (mostly), gelatin and liver? How many grams of protein do you consume on training days?
Yes, and same amount everyday, ~ 183 grams.

T

tca300

I think he was basing it on an average person. He mentioned low total fat too, probably because if too much saturated is eaten, your body will burn it and store the PUFA, rather than burn it all. I think eating under .6% ( of needed ) calories from PUFA in the long run would deplete someone.
If you need 2500 cals to maintain your weight then you would probably need to eat about 1.3 grams of PUFA ( at the very most per day indefinitely ) and adjust as needed based on needed calories. So yes I think someone with a higher metabolic rate could get away with more PUFA. Easy exercise ( like non stressful walking ) would be helpful by increasing caloric needs, allowing more PUFA to be injested, and subsequently burned off. I base this hypothesis on rat studies showing eating under .6% of needed calories from PUFA makes the body start to make mead acid, which is a sign of "essential fatty acid deficiency ". @TwiNN @Dobbler
Its probably impossible to deplete PUFA without using refined foods and supplements.
Body fat stores will reflect the fat ratio you eat, ( all fats and foods from nature contain some PUFA)
Most people gain fat as they age, which means caloric surplus, which means PUFA accumulating with age..... :hangingaround

My take for the typical human, is avoid bad oils, find a good vitamin E supplement, and eat nutritious foods.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gadsie

I think one way of knowing whether you burn through your PUFA or not is weight loss. If it is true that stored fat is predominantly unsaturated, loosing weight in my view is a clear indication that you burn PUFA as well. That's why I doubt this absolute number of 0.5 grams. Muscles burn fat at rest. Someone who eats 3500 kcals a day, but 10 grams (90 kcals) of fat only, surely burns those (no matter if saturated or unsaturated) in the course of a day, especially if this person is physically active as well. Also there are a lot of reports in this forum from members losing body fat during very low fat dieting. Therefore, in my view the absolute amount of total fat in the diet also determines if one is able to burn more PUFA than ingested.

Yeah, I think that you're always burning fat, but the less fat you eat, the more carbs you will burn and the less fat you will burn. Also if you eat 50 grams of PUFA a day on maintenance calories, you will for example burn 40 grams of pufa and retain 10. If you eat 2 grams of pufa, you might only burn 1 gram and retain 1. There will always be some burned and some retained I think, but to say that ALL pufa accumulates is obviously nonsense. If you've eaten for example 10g of PUFA a day from age 0-20 (which, for an average person is very low pufa), you have eaten about 73 kg or 160 lbs of pufa throughout your life. I weigh 165 lbs, I don't think my body exists out of 95% PUFA lol. So obviously you burn pufa, the question is how much

Gadsie

I think he was basing it on an average person. He mentioned low total fat too, probably because if too much saturated is eaten, your body will burn it and store the PUFA, rather than burn it all. I think eating under .6% ( of needed ) calories from PUFA in the long run would deplete someone.
If you need 2500 cals to maintain your weight then you would probably need to eat about 1.3 grams of PUFA ( at the very most per day indefinitely ) and adjust as needed based on needed calories. So yes I think someone with a higher metabolic rate could get away with more PUFA. Easy exercise ( like non stressful walking ) would be helpful by increasing caloric needs, allowing more PUFA to be injested, and subsequently burned off. I base this hypothesis on rat studies showing eating under .6% of needed calories from PUFA makes the body start to make mead acid, which is a sign of "essential fatty acid deficiency ". @TwiNN @Dobbler
Its probably impossible to deplete PUFA without using refined foods and supplements.
Body fat stores will reflect the fat ratio you eat, ( all fats and foods from nature contain some PUFA)
Most people gain fat as they age, which means caloric surplus, which means PUFA accumulating with age..... :hangingaround

My take for the typical human, is avoid bad oils, find a good vitamin E supplement, and eat nutritious foods.

Yeah makes sense. It may just be helpful to have a very low bodyfat %, that way you cant possibly have a lot of pufa stored

schultz

I did a fair bit of research on this, and came up with, on the safe side, 0.7g of PUFA would put me into the deficiency zone IE where Mead Acid suddenly skyrockets. I think I saved all my info in a file somewhere and I can try and dig it up. I think going as high as 1g per day would probably still achieve this.

It's important to realize that different PUFA's have different effects on Mead Acid production. AA is 3 times more potent that LA at preventing Mead Acid production. So if the only PUFA you had in your diet was LA then you may be "deficient" at 1g of PUFA or even 1% of total calories (an often cited number) whereas if you had purely arachidonic acid, you would need to get as low as 0.3g per day. You can consume even more omega 3 and be in the deficient state. I don't remember the percentage difference compared to LA but as an example, if you were able to be in a deficient state with 1g of LA you may be able to go as high as 5g with fish oil and remain in the deficient state. Now, obviously people eat a mix of fats (generally), but my point is the number can change. If you eat oysters, which is higher in omega 3 PUFA, you may be able to get away with a bit more PUFA that day and still remain in the deficiency zone, IE the zone where you're creating a lot of Mead Acid. If you consume a lot of liver you may need to consume less PUFA to remain deficient since liver is a good source of AA.

Anyway, I'll try to find my notes on this as the above numbers I cited are just examples (guesses) though I think the AA being 3 times more potent than LA is accurate.