To TCA300 : What Is Your Daily Regimen (diet And Supplements)?

Elysium

Not sure; what happens?

Epididymal hypertension aka blue balls, straight of the top of my head. Thats without ever giving it much thought. Im sure you'll agree there is so much stuff going on hormonally prior to the cumshot that to suddenly abort that process can very likely cause a major hormonal chaos, with blue balls being just the tip of the ice berg.

DaveFoster

Epididymal hypertension aka blue balls, straight of the top of my head. Thats without ever giving it much thought. Im sure you'll agree there is so much stuff going on hormonally prior to the cumshot that to suddenly abort that process can very likely cause a major hormonal chaos, with blue balls being just the tip of the ice berg.
Just the tip.

sladerunner69

Personal email. He told me he stays below 1.5 most of the time.

Me - " How many grams of PUFA per day do you think is safe? I have heard that you recommend keeping them under 4 grams per day, but I haven't heard or read anything from you about how much your personally get or recommend. "

Ray - " I think I manage to keep mine below 1.5 most of the time; I have switched from regular coconut oil to fully hydrogenated. "

Me - " You have repeatedly mentioned PUFA accumulates with aging. My question is, if someone in their 20's started eating a diet with less than 2 grams of PUFA per day, and maintained that low PUFA intake permanently into old age, would PUFA still accumulate with age? Thank you!"

Ray - " I think some would still accumulate in the fat tissues, unless total fat intake was low, and PUFA intake was half a gram or less."

That's quite interesting, I wonder if the benefits of absolute pufa depletion in the tissue over near total completion will bear more than a marginal impact on health and wellbeing. Oh well, I suppose you will let us know soon enough.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What do you think happens when you chronically abort it?
Absolute bliss and ecstasy. Your body will be moved to the most absolute bliss and ecstasy it can handle. So as your body gets use to it and able to handle more and more, it will keep building higher and higher as time goes by with unimaginable levels of pure bliss.

...to suddenly abort that process can very likely...
If TCA carries on with what he is doing, he will soon find himself with an a even more impeccable state of health, with more optimized hormones, prolonged states of bliss and ecstasy, and an all around better life.

Last edited:

rmgwm

Can someone help me understand this thread? I can guess that people are asking TCA300 what his diet and supplements are because something good has happened to him - does anyone know the thread this originates from or what this is about?

opiath

Can someone help me understand this thread? I can guess that people are asking TCA300 what his diet and supplements are because something good has happened to him - does anyone know the thread this originates from or what this is about?

@tca300 is a metabolic furnace.
He puts 4 liters of milk and 2 kilograms of fruit inside and heat, energy and hormones come out.

Elysium

Sometimes a forum member makes an impression on another forum member, the way he engages in threads, answers questions, provides advice, opinions etc. So they call him up to get a ground up view, and start a thread like this one....is all.

opiath

Not much else apparently :lol:
I don't know. Weaving complex genetic code... heavy stuff.
Writing 1000 lines of code takes a lot of energy out of me.
Imagine what it is for his gonads.

ikchX.jpg

shepherdgirl

Hi @tca300
Your adherence to a strict diet, your self discipline, and your great results are truly inspiring! Thank you for sharing your success with us!
I was just wondering, since your diet is strict (and because i have this problem): if you are ever invited for friends/family cooking, do you have any tips for how to minimize damage, whether it be through supplementation, escape, invisibility, etc. ;) Any strategies greatly appreciated!!

T

tca300

Hi @tca300
Your adherence to a strict diet, your self discipline, and your great results are truly inspiring! Thank you for sharing your success with us!
I was just wondering, since your diet is strict (and because i have this problem): if you are ever invited for friends/family cooking, do you have any tips for how to minimize damage, whether it be through supplementation, escape, invisibility, etc. ;) Any strategies greatly appreciated!!
Glad I can inspire and or help!
I'm not a good one to ask about that. I respectfully decline, and dont eat. I dont really care if people are offended, its my body and I have to live in it for the rest of my life. Most dont get offended, but are surprised by my strict adherence to my specific diet, year after year, etc...

DaveFoster

That's quite interesting, I wonder if the benefits of absolute pufa depletion in the tissue over near total completion will bear more than a marginal impact on health and wellbeing. Oh well, I suppose you will let us know soon enough.
It's important to remember that aging involves much more than PUFA accumulation, and Dr. Peat's approach with pregnenolone, progesterone, thyroid, and coconut oil largely opposes the malignancy of these stored fats.

If Dr. Peat thought PUFA the deciding factor in the rate of aging, and if he sought to maximize his lifespan based on that fact, he would be eating a diet of skim milk and dates with no eggs, no low-fat milk, and no meat.

T

tca300

" I think these facts imply that excessive tryptophan, estrogen, and polyunsaturated fats contribute significantly, maybe decisively, to the degenerative changes that occur in aging. " Tryptophan, serotonin, and aging

He wouldn't eat dates, they are too high in serotonin and estrogen.
" dates might have too much tryptophan-serotonin for regular use in quantity. " ~ Ray Peat

Dates have ~ 330mcg of phytoestrogen per 100grams

Me : How much PUFA do you think is safe for daily consumption? Also, how much do you eat per day?
Ray : I think I manage to keep mine below 1.5 most of the time; I have switched from regular coconut oil to fully hydrogenated.

He thinks fat free diets are unpleasant, and believes fats offer digestive and antimicrobial benefits which is why he eats some PUFA containing fats
" My fats are hydrogenated coconut oil, a little butter and lamb fat."

The problem with coconut oil is, it will be used as fuel, and the other PUFAs eaten will be stored rather than being burned off right away as fuel. Eating a decent amount of fats not fully saturated will guarantee pufa accumulation, and therefore its release during periods of stress, and unless you have an IV of coconut oil 24/7, your likely to experience damage by PUFA release.

" Even a moderate intake of PUFA becomes toxic eventually with a high calorie intake, because it’s stored rather than being used right away as fuel. " Ray Peat

Keeping total fat low will encourage PUFA to be burned off rather than just the abundance of saturated fat thats eaten.
Using a high calcium to phosphorus, adequate magnesium, vitamin D, light, fruits, and non stressfull exercise will keep the PUFA burning as fuel, rather than allowing it to circulate and cause damage, also while minimizing its accumulation.

And finally
" Vitamin E protects from stored PUFA. " Ray Peat

Last edited by a moderator:

Gadsie

@tca300 I just bought a pound of dates :eek:. They are extremely low in pufa though, even lower than rice and definitely lower than orange juice. Probably the lowest natural pufa source. It's like nature just wants you to get old and die hehe.

Gadsie

By the way, tca, how do you have so much email contact with ray peat? Do you know him personally or do you just send him a lot of emails? :D

I asked him a question once (also about pufa intake), but I had to send him the same question again a week later before he replied, so I took it that he maybe doesn't like to receive emails, so I never emailed him again.

Gadsie said:
Dear mr Peat,

Around the internet it has been said that you recommend a number of 0.5 grams of pufa a day as the upper limit for 'pufa depletion'. Is this number correct? And what would be the benefit of this as opposed to, say 2 grams?

Thanks in advance!
Ray Peat said:
It’s a lot easier to manage a diet that isn’t so extreme.

Dobbler

Whats your opinion on following breakfast:

60g of gelatin (dr oetker basic supermarket gelatin)
400g of orange juice
about 100-150g of honey
400g of normal strong coffee

50g of protein
120-160g of carbs
0 fat

T

tca300

By the way, tca, how do you have so much email contact with ray peat? Do you know him personally or do you just send him a lot of emails? :D

I asked him a question once (also about pufa intake), but I had to send him the same question again a week later before he replied, so I took it that he maybe doesn't like to receive emails, so I never emailed him again.
I have been communicating with Ray for the better part of a decade.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals