To TCA300 : What Is Your Daily Regimen (diet And Supplements)?

Discussion in 'Ask For Help or Advice' started by High_Prob, Aug 2, 2017.

1. tca300

tca300 Member

Personal email. He told me he stays below 1.5 most of the time.

Me - " How many grams of PUFA per day do you think is safe? I have heard that you recommend keeping them under 4 grams per day, but I haven't heard or read anything from you about how much your personally get or recommend. "

Ray - " I think I manage to keep mine below 1.5 most of the time; I have switched from regular coconut oil to fully hydrogenated. "

Me - " You have repeatedly mentioned PUFA accumulates with aging. My question is, if someone in their 20's started eating a diet with less than 2 grams of PUFA per day, and maintained that low PUFA intake permanently into old age, would PUFA still accumulate with age? Thank you!"

Ray - " I think some would still accumulate in the fat tissues, unless total fat intake was low, and PUFA intake was half a gram or less."

2. tca300

tca300 Member

Are you refering to the liquid containing a major portion of the beneficial substances? If so, I drink it, and always have.

3. tca300

tca300 Member

You referred to my partner as a he, Im not gay, and have two daughters.
    You accused me of giving really bad bad advice, except I have never recommended anyone abstain like I do, I also said I could be wrong, and reserve the right to change my mind. I have experemented with ejaculating at various frequencies and what I have been doing for well over a year makes me feel at my best. Why am I not allowed to experiment with my own body, and do my own thing? FYI Ray has never recommend withholding from ejaculation to my knowledge, and I would never say that it has anything to do with him, its a personal decision.
    Thanks for asking! My sex life is great! My wife has no complaints!

4. tca300

tca300 Member

5. raypeatclips

raypeatclips Member

I wonder what Ray would think about using vit e very regularly perhaps for life, rather than keep pufa intake so low. Below 4g is manageable but takes effort and awareness of food but can still eat enjoyable foods, certain fatty meats, ice cream, eggs. The stress of trying to keep pufa at .5g would be great.

6. bzmazu

bzmazu Member

That's for sure......

7. Elysium

Elysium Member

Its quite disgenuine to claim this here isnt advice. Thats what this thread is. Though i of course respect your right to dispense it, while i retain the right to counter it.

Regarding the gay thing, i thought you were a personal trainer but i could have mixed you up with someone else. No offence intended, gay or not.

8. Elysium

Elysium Member

Has anyone ever claimed or even suggested that vitamin E dosing + pufa is equivalent to no pufa?

9. tca300

tca300 Member

I think he would if he was confident in current vitamin E products. He's very skeptical about how safe the current versions are. He mentioned that he wouldn't advise more than 50IU per day until more information is available on current products.

10. tca300

tca300 Member

I'm not offended, I have no issues with peoples sexual preference, and I dont judge, nor do I care. I am a personal trainer. This thread was created by someone other than me, asking what I personally do, not what I recommend others do. Its not jusified to ask someone their own personal opinion, and then require them to prove why they are correct in their thinking. Im not advocating it, nor am I preaching, shouting from the roof tops, etc... I was asked about personal things, and I responded, and never said it would be good for anyone else to do, nor healthy for them.

11. raypeatclips

raypeatclips Member

Did he say that in a personal email to you? How come you don't post the email responses you get from him? You seem to have a lot of fascinating information.

12. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

I'm referring to his advice on grinding them rather than eating them as a salad . Ecstatichamster does it as well, it makes sense I have not tried it yet but looking forward to it.

13. tca300

tca300 Member

I typically dont post his responses. I pay him for his answers, and haven't asked him if he would mind them open to the public, which I have already violated several times, including now.

" It’s important to use the natural form of vitamin E, either mixed tocopherols or d-alpha tocopherol; because of changed methods of extracting vitamin E, I think it’s generally best not to use over 50 i.u. per day, until there’s more research using the new products. "

14. tca300

tca300 Member

Ok thanks!

15. Elysium

Elysium Member

How do you pay him? I mean on what basis - he asks or you volunteer?

16. tca300

tca300 Member

He has never asked. Whenever the yearly gift to Ray is started, I add up all the emails he has replied to and pay him per email. Before that, I sent him money orders, as a gift.

17. Elysium

Elysium Member

18. tca300

tca300 Member

19. dfspcc20

dfspcc20 Member

Gift economy at its finest! :praying:

20. DaveFoster

DaveFoster Member

Writer
    I agree: very inspirational.