To TCA300 : What Is Your Daily Regimen (diet And Supplements)?

T

tca300

How much vitamin A makes your acne vanish or do you just eat the liver and not worry about the amount
My diet is low in fats so vitamin A gets absorbed better when I let it sit in my mouth after a meal. 45-60k iu per day on my gums keeps acne away.

T

tca300

How much Vitamin A, D, K do you use daily? How much Vitamin E do you use weekly?
45-60K IU for A
5-10k IU for D ( depending on sunlight )
K2 is 5-10 mg per day
E is ~ 400MG mixed Tocopherols

If I ate more fat, I could get by with less of A,D, and K2

T

tca300

@Lee Simeon Makes my skin looks amazing, raises my testosterone dramatically, makes my teeth feel very hard, as well as my whole body structure.. things like that.

Prosper

@Lee Simeon Makes my skin looks amazing, raises my testosterone dramatically, makes my teeth feel very hard, as well as my whole body structure.. things like that.
I've read people say things like this about Mk4. I've taken 20 mg on and off for over a year and perceived no difference. Tried a couple of different brands too What gives?

T

tca300

I've read people say things like this about Mk4. I've taken 20 mg on and off for over a year and perceived no difference. Tried a couple of different brands too What gives?
I dont know man. I've heard stories of people experiencing amazing things from various substances, then after I try them... nothing. I definitely know what you mean.

B

Braveheart

What about progesterone? androsterone? you take pregnenolone...?

EIRE24

My diet is low in fats so vitamin A gets absorbed better when I let it sit in my mouth after a meal. 45-60k iu per day on my gums keeps acne away.
Ah, so you think the supplement does more than the actual liver?

T

tca300

What are you thoughts on the iron in liver?
It's ratio to copper is good, so I doubt it's an issue. Oysters and other foods would in my opinion be much worse, if excess is of concern. I also donate blood every few months.

encerent

Psyllium husk is great, and not used enough by Peat people who have any kind of digestive problem. It fixes IBS constipation nd diarrhea

T

tca300

Psyllium husk is great, and not used enough by Peat people who have any kind of digestive problem. It fixes IBS constipation nd diarrhea
Ya! I also have a study showing it's mostly resistant to fermentation etc.. like over 80% resistant. I'm out in about right now, but can post later when I'm home.

Buttercup

I personally get weird effects from K2, D and A.

K2 gives me constipation. Completely stuffs my bowel function up.

A destroys my libido. Completely stops any sexual drive.

Vitamin D also contributes to constipation.

I don't even use the fat solubles now.

Vitamin E used to give me insane libido, but now does little.

I've been PUFA restricting for four years, so just figured I didn't really need these vitamins much anymore.

Saying that, I have only used idea labs supplements (estroban, kuinone, retinil, tocovit, mitolipin and liquid format 'now foods' D3).

Maybe if I switched to different company fat soluable vitamins I might see beneficial effects.

I eat liver pretty much everyday (with plenty of gelatin to offset inflammatory aminos). I don't really do much dairy anymore, so surely I don't get much K2. Vitamin E, I figure, I don't need much anymore as my tissues are probably PUFA depleted. Vitamin A , I guess I get plenty due to my liver intake.

I just figured that the fat solubles are still important (what with them being needed by the liver to keep the bile healthy & functioning correctly, etc).

I am pretty envious of those who use K2 and perceive these testosterone boosting benefits.

I used to notice these benefits from K2, but not anymore.

As for the constipation, I guess K2 lowers gut serotonin (as does vitamin D), and what with idea labs being so freaking strong (and efficacious), you get effects that are so efficient (which comes with extreme effects representing the potential negative sides too).

T

tca300

I personally get weird effects from K2, D and A.

K2 gives me constipation. Completely stuffs my bowel function up.

A destroys my libido. Completely stops any sexual drive.

Vitamin D also contributes to constipation.

I don't even use the fat solubles now.

Vitamin E used to give me insane libido, but now does little.

I've been PUFA restricting for four years, so just figured I didn't really need these vitamins much anymore.

Saying that, I have only used idea labs supplements (estroban, kuinone, retinil, tocovit, mitolipin and liquid format 'now foods' D3).

Maybe if I switched to different company fat soluable vitamins I might see beneficial effects.

I eat liver pretty much everyday (with plenty of gelatin to offset inflammatory aminos). I don't really do much dairy anymore, so surely I don't get much K2. Vitamin E, I figure, I don't need much anymore as my tissues are probably PUFA depleted. Vitamin A , I guess I get plenty due to my liver intake.

I just figured that the fat solubles are still important (what with them being needed by the liver to keep the bile healthy & functioning correctly, etc).

I am pretty envious of those who use K2 and perceive these testosterone boosting benefits.

I used to notice these benefits from K2, but not anymore.

As for the constipation, I guess K2 lowers gut serotonin (as does vitamin D), and what with idea labs being so freaking strong (and efficacious), you get effects that are so efficient (which comes with extreme effects representing the potential negative sides too).
Unless your PUFA intake has been at or below .5 grams per day for years, as well as low total fat, your not depleted. Even 1-2 grams per day with a moderate or high calorie intake will keep that small amount of PUFA accumulating. Sorry for the bad news.

Buttercup

Unless your PUFA intake has been at or below .5 grams per day for years, as well as low total fat, your not depleted. Even 1-2 grams per day with a moderate or high calorie intake will keep that small amount of PUFA accumulating. Sorry for the bad news.

Well. I think it would be in comparison to a guy that eats the standard diet. I don't think you can really discount four years of eating a low PUFA diet. To say that isn't significant is a bit dismissive.

Your version of eating is a bit on the extreme side.

Personally, I don't think many people out there can do what you do (props to you for doing it). For myself, I would rather eat 5g of PUFA per day, and have a little vitamin E on the side just to nullify things.

But yes you're quite right, because you emailed Ray about it didn't you?

EIRE24

No, I have a high requirement, and eating 8oz of liver everyday would be much too high in other things.
So you find the supplement is fine to take without fat on the gums, it doesnt need fat to be absorbed?

T

tca300

Well. I think it would be in comparison to a guy that eats the standard diet. I don't think you can really discount four years of eating a low PUFA diet. To say that isn't significant is a bit dismissive.

Your version of eating is a bit on the extreme side.

Personally, I don't think many people out there can do what you do (props to you for doing it). For myself, I would rather eat 5g of PUFA per day, and have a little vitamin E on the side just to nullify things.

But yes you're quite right, because you emailed Ray about it didn't you?
Yup, I agree, just don't want people to think they are depleted, wondering why they still feel like crap etc..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals