To Haidut : What Do You Usually Eat In A Day?

zooma

i tried to "sugar sweeten" with cane sugar some bottled Pepsi i bought and it kind of exploded and i lost about half the bottle to fizz and foam ha ha. Am i doing something wrong????
I haven't read the thread for context so apologies if I've misunderstood, but when haidut refers to his 'sugar-sweetened Pepsi' he means the pepsi made with cane sugar, called 'Pepsi throwback' in the US - as opposed to the HFCS that is commonly used to sweeten soda drinks in the US. In England all Pepsi is sugar-sweetened, so no need to worry.

CoolTweetPete

haidut, what about arms; how do you rest them on the table? In what angle?

:ss

I was getting that vibe while reading the first page

paymanz

@Amazoniac uh you believe they calculated the amounts with seeds?i never thought about that!i dont know,maybe.i hope this to not be like that.

they usually mention things like that.and also looking at phosphorus value,it seems its not the seeds mixed in...low P.

Amazoniac

@Amazoniac uh you believe they calculated the amounts with seeds?i never thought about that!i dont know,maybe.i hope this to not be like that.

they usually mention things like that.and also looking at phosphorus value,it seems its not the seeds mixed in...low P.
No.. I meant that the "whole fruit" weight is probably considering everything, not just the edible part, still a high value though..

haidut

Forum Supporter
sorry i've gone off topic from the thread, still i'd i wouldn't mind closure on the exploding pepsi sweetening phenomenon... @haidut ?? X

Did you Google it?

FiveAsh

zooma cleared up my confusion for me thankfully, it was a uk/usa cultural thing, it did seem somewhat absurd to pour sugar into pepsi. but i though it was funny to try regardless...

artist

Super curious why you don't drink milk @haidut. Just don't like it/prefer meat/doesn't agree with you or is there a big reason?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Super curious why you don't drink milk @haidut. Just don't like it/prefer meat/doesn't agree with you or is there a big reason?

Too much liquid for the amount of protein and calcium it provides. I do drink a milk protein shale though, sometimes. It has 700mg calcium and 26g of protein in just 300ml of liquid. I would take 1L of regular milk to get these numbers.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut what do you put in your 'milk protein shake'? I have been looking for ideas to reduce fluid intake

Nothing, it is a commercial drink from Organic Valley.

haidut

Forum Supporter
You're not worried about the gums in their product? @haidut

I am, but it is the least problematic protein shake I have been able to find in the area. The gums are not as bad as carrageenan. Sometimes, I have to balance between purism and practicality.

Kasper

I am, but it is the least problematic protein shake I have been able to find in the area. The gums are not as bad as carrageenan. Sometimes, I have to balance between purism and practicality.

When are we going to see commercial protein shakes and energy drinks from IdeaLabsDC :cool::D?

haidut

Forum Supporter
When are we going to see commercial protein shakes and energy drinks from IdeaLabsDC :cool::D?

Well, I am trying to get a potato juice supplement to market. If that materializes, I think it counts as a protein/energy drink :):
However, given how heavy liquid is I think it would be only feasible for selling/shipping in the USA and Canada.

Peata

Well, I am trying to get a potato juice supplement to market. If that materializes, I think it counts as a protein/energy drink :)
However, given how heavy liquid is I think it would be only feasible for selling/shipping in the USA and Canada.
Make it a powdered supplement to which people can add milk/water/juice?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Make it a powdered supplement to which people can add milk/water/juice?

Unfortunately, that will not be feasible for now as it would make the process very expensive and would in effect be equivalent to buying keto acids in powder form.

Kasper

Unfortunately, that will not be feasible for now as it would make the process very expensive and would in effect be equivalent to buying keto acids in powder form.

Is it possible to buy those in powder form? I've never seen it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals