To Haidut : What Do You Usually Eat In A Day?

Inaut

@RisingSun do you rinse your mouth out after drink or eat food stuffs? I find something as simple as baking Soda or sea salt helps big time. Can’t remember who posted this but props to them regarding sea salt rinse

Hi Georgi,

Do you have no issue at all with your teeth on such amounts of sugar?
Mines get sensitive from orange juice alone.
I’m very much hesitant to introduce too much sugary drinks in fear of cavities.
I'm curious about a similar thing. In my experience, water with sugar causes no teeth pain, even though I keep my jaw closed most of the time, but coke makes it impossible to even touch my teeth after drinking it. It feels like it makes my teeth soft or something.

boris

@Rafael Lao Wai I drank a lot of coke daily 3-4 liters before switching to more coffee. It does make my enamel feel weird (I guess the phosphorus?). 1-2 days I went to bed without brushing my teeth after coke consumption and started to get tooth aches. It's starting to reverse now with more frequent brushing (only baking powder) and flossing.

@haidut What about the salads? Didn't peat say that raws salads are a big problem (feeding bacteria) and green leaves should only be consumed well-cooked? I would love to hear your take on this.

@Rafael Lao Wai I drank a lot of coke daily 3-4 liters before switching to more coffee. It does make my enamel feel weird (I guess the phosphorus?). 1-2 days I went to bed without brushing my teeth after coke consumption and started to get tooth aches. It's starting to reverse now with more frequent brushing (only baking powder) and flossing.

@haidut What about the salads? Didn't peat say that raws salads are a big problem (feeding bacteria) and green leaves should only be consumed well-cooked? I would love to hear your take on this.
I think it's because the phosphorous in an acidic form: phosphoric acid. I don't get tooth sensitivity if I take a pinch of potassium phosphate, for example. Glad you're teeth are improving.

boris

@Rafael Lao Wai probably the state of the teeth prior makes a lot of difference too. When the teeth are already a bacterial focus you probably need to take extra precautions either way. I had problems starting inbetween my teeth a long time ago (probably from being caked with gummy bears with citric acid). So even with somewhat repaired metabolism any food left on there for a long time causes problems.

I probably need to get all the old root canal stuff out and replace with less problematic materials. Unfortunately it's very costly.

boris

Thinking about it some more, I assume your transit time is quick enough that you don't worry much about bad fibers anymore?

Velve921

@haidut

Over the last year, have you noticed any changes in your body’s requirements for certain supplements?

Also, what type of naicinamide doses you finding optimal these days for yourself. I know you’ve experimented at high doses at certain points.

Tre

People are now asking me for the copy of the book and how they can watch the show:): Can you please clarify that it was a joke? Otherwise, I will have to write a book expeditiously.
Uh I already searched amazon and google for the book. I thought 30 days to a better you was out of character. I always fall for jokes.

Broken man

never denied its therapeutic value, but the fact that people need to keep taking indefinitely is a sign that it isn't addressing the cause.
It is adressing the cause or the root. I like to read your posts but its very dull after a while this time. So if somebody is hypothyroid it means he/she has low amount of thyroid hormones, food utilization is low in most cases so you need to take thyroid to increase the utilization of food to change things back to normal. I understand your point that somebody could find better way how to treat hypothyroidism like transplant new young thyroid gland or some ATP generating liquid that would make it work like its healthy like acid from carbattery. I believe that thyroid is not the main factor deciding aging or diseases. I think we all have atleast one friend doing 3 jobs and still being kind, curious, energetic, funny and not drinking coffee. I have two like this while I was slightly hypo from young age. It could be like Hans Selye thought it is that everybody was given with certain amount of "energy" or "thyroid hormones" or body has its way how to restore this energy or hormones like enterohepatic circulation.
Main problem is that you cannot escape from today´s reality easily. Food is poisoned, water too and people must work for money which is huge stress. But think about it. There are 2 ways how to have hormones... eating food which your body converts to hormones or directly supplement them. I mean, baby is under huge stress till birth so using hormones that are also inside food is just coping mechanism how to stay alive. For example, blacks are doing fine even on bad diets, how is that possible?
Energy, Thyroid, Cancer and Autoimmune Conditions – The Metabolic Link

Last edited:

Amazoniac

It is adressing the cause or the root. I like to read your posts but its very dull after a while this time. So if somebody is hypothyroid it means he/she has low amount of thyroid hormones, food utilization is low in most cases so you need to take thyroid to increase the utilization of food to change things back to normal. I understand your point that somebody could find better way how to treat hypothyroidism like transplant new young thyroid gland or some ATP generating liquid that would make it work like its healthy like acid from carbattery. I believe that thyroid is not the main factor deciding aging or diseases. I think we all have atleast one friend doing 3 jobs and still being kind, curious, energetic, funny and not drinking coffee. I have two like this while I was slightly hypo from young age. It could be like Hans Selye thought it is that everybody was given with certain amount of "energy" or "thyroid hormones" or body has its way how to restore this energy or hormones like enterohepatic circulation.
Main problem is that you cannot escape from today´s reality easily. Food is poisoned, water too and people must work for money which is huge stress. But think about it. There are 2 ways how to have hormones... eating food which your body converts to hormones or directly supplement them. I mean, baby is under huge stress till birth so using hormones that are also inside food is just coping mechanism how to stay alive. For example, blacks are doing fine even on bad diets, how is that possible?
Energy, Thyroid, Cancer and Autoimmune Conditions – The Metabolic Link
- Lesson Learned: Dropping All Supplements Is Peat Approved

I remember discussing with Juan that it's possible to master in symptoms suppression and management with substances, but there will be cases that only suffering can compel the person to take risks necessary to leave a bad situation or investigate the underlying cause. Otherwise, it can be made tolerable and extended. For example, let's say that you beat your girlfriend as a hobby, if she places ice on the injuries, she may stay with you for longer than desirable. Similarly, there can be multiple reasons for metabolic inhibition and finding means to mitigate afflictions might be demotivating.

With that commented, we could get into another philosophical debate in attempt to qualify its use, but it's silly, a person may get stuck in the Contemplatory Syndrome while life is passing. It's not what you're doing, but I think that legitimizing it appealing to tradition is unnecessary, resorting to a substance that can assist in recovery suffices to justify its use regardless if it's addressing the cause or not.

Broken man

- Lesson Learned: Dropping All Supplements Is Peat Approved

I remember discussing with Juan that it's possible to master in symptoms suppression and management with substances, but there will be cases that only suffering can compel the person to take risks necessary to leave a bad situation or investigate the underlying cause. Otherwise, it can be made tolerable and extended. For example, let's say that you beat your girlfriend as a hobby, if she places ice on the injuries, she may stay with you for longer than desirable. Similarly, there can be multiple reasons for metabolic inhibition and finding means to mitigate afflictions might be demotivating.

With that commented, we could get into another philosophical debate in attempt to qualify its use, but it's silly, a person may get stuck in the Contemplatory Syndrome while life is passing. It's not what you're doing, but I think that legitimizing it appealing to tradition is unnecessary, resorting to a substance that can assist in recovery suffices to justify its use regardless if it's addressing the cause or not.
You are right but that is where theory and reality are not friends.... I am hypo but still active and ambitious but my body is the biggest enemy for me. Do you think guy 20 years old wants to spend his lifetime finding the root cause of his problems? I mean I lost 4 years trying to improve my body with no success because I was scared to use hormones and drugs.

Sherbert

Haidut, post#292: “…If the purpose of the caffeine is to open the bile ducts and stimulate the liver then oral caffeine should work just as well, as it goes almost exclusively to the liver...”

Yes.. wondering why he didn’t administer it orally.. Was it that the people’s’ digestive tracts, because they were ill to begin with, were already too messed up to optimally, or even nominally, process the caffeine?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals