To all health practicioners and people who would find it interesting :DEnbiogeny - medicine of the future

Gutoisthebest

To all health practicioners and people who would find it interesting :D

Im a medical doctor here in Brazil and because of this thread I started to read the books attached before and since then Ive became a full member of the Endobiogeny group.

It has a lot of different perspetives than mainstream medicine on how to approach cases, the symptomatoly of diseases, the use of biomarkers as a proper way of understanding human physiology or human "pathophysiology". It uses a system called Biology of Function (BoF), which through matematical analyses of a few partiular biomarkers, it can show the practicioner the function and state from the organells,cells/tissues/organs and their relantionships.

For this analyzis to happen, it needs to go through a system where all the magic happens.

The reason why Im writing this, it is because it is something really new, beyond its time and really quite interesting and I would trully be grateful if people could check it out, even if its just to say that its wrong, but also to get to know more about this new method of looking at human biology and as a new takeover of medicine.

The link bellow will send you guys to put your own blood results, or if you have some patients, theirs.

www.gemmabio.com

Also, for better understading Ill be linking bellow the articles that explain briefly this whole concept and also some information about the link above.

Watching the webinar video
The video is free to watch. In the video, we demonstrated how to enter labs and select their proper units, how to obtain results, and how to read the Panels Report and full GEMMA biology of functions report. Go to learnendobiogeny.com today, register for free and view the full recording of the demonstration. It’s available in English and French.

thx guys

Ill be quite glad for any reply :D

Last edited:

yerrag

I'm glad that you were able to pick up from a thread on endobiogeny here and actually do something towards learning more about it. It's great that there is an endobiogeny group as I am very encouraged by that. I've downloaded the 4 volumes on it by Lapraz and Hedayat, and tried to absorb as much as I can but it's very broadly-based as well as deep, so connecting the many ideas together takes time.

I also find that the use of units is not well explained, and that the use of the concepts of the biology of functions still leaves me with questions as to how they were derived. For example, the ratio neutrophils/lymphocytes I can't relate to the effect of estrogen on it. So having a group to ask questions to each other to develop a better understanding and usage of these markers would be very useful.

I particularly get to appreciate the use of herbs for healing especially more so that it explains the different ways the herbs are used. From my experience of recently healing a kitten from a disease that often has fatal outcomes - feline distemper - using a few drops of a herbal blend each time - I can appreciate how herbs bring about the body to begin its own process of healing. And with the variety of herbs at the disposal of an endobiologist, it certainly would go a long way towards healing patients.

I'll be certain to explore the links you listed, and thank you for sharing and engaging.

B

Blaze

I'm glad that you were able to pick up from a thread on endobiogeny here and actually do something towards learning more about it. It's great that there is an endobiogeny group as I am very encouraged by that. I've downloaded the 4 volumes on it by Lapraz and Hedayat, and tried to absorb as much as I can but it's very broadly-based as well as deep, so connecting the many ideas together takes time.

I also find that the use of units is not well explained, and that the use of the concepts of the biology of functions still leaves me with questions as to how they were derived. For example, the ratio neutrophils/lymphocytes I can't relate to the effect of estrogen on it. So having a group to ask questions to each other to develop a better understanding and usage of these markers would be very useful.

I particularly get to appreciate the use of herbs for healing especially more so that it explains the different ways the herbs are used. From my experience of recently healing a kitten from a disease that often has fatal outcomes - feline distemper - using a few drops of a herbal blend each time - I can appreciate how herbs bring about the body to begin its own process of healing. And with the variety of herbs at the disposal of an endobiologist, it certainly would go a long way towards healing patients.

I'll be certain to explore the links you listed, and thank you for sharing and engaging.
Where did you go to download those?

yerrag

I got them all here:

They just don't include the table of contents.

I can send you the video of the TOC pages as they are being flipped.

B

Blaze

I got them all here:

They just don't include the table of contents.

I can send you the video of the TOC pages as they are being flipped.
Thanks for that link, the books can also be read for free at Scribd.com if you are a subscriber but cannot be downloaded.

yerrag

Thanks for that link, the books can also be read for free at Scribd.com if you are a subscriber but cannot be downloaded.
Yes, that's where I made videos of its TOC.

OP
G

Gutoisthebest

Great, thx yall for replying, its great to see members willingly to learn new things.

OP
G

Gutoisthebest

I agree, at learnendobiogeny.com, there is a section where you can make questions and comments and other practicioners will gladly reply to you.

yerrag

I agree, at learnendobiogeny.com, there is a section where you can make questions and comments and other practicioners will gladly reply to you.
Thanks for the referral, but I can't access the website as the DNS server cannot resolve the name. Is there another name for it?

Xin

This is super interesting.
Which blood markers do you actually need to run a test?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom