Tman Vs Tyromax Vs Dmso Potency

nullredvector

I'm wondering if anyone has compared/has experience with Tyromax and tman. Which one makes you feel better?

@haidut I am curious if you have tried your NDT powder without DMSO and if you could comment on the difference (if any).

Anyone is welcome to speculate on the efficacy of NDT in DMSO vs without it. I was possibly thinking of getting some tman and dissovling it in DMSO, if it really adds to potency.

PS - @haidut Tyromax is amazing its the first thyroid supp I've tried that has had all benefits and no weird adrenaline responses. I've tried American biologics, cynoplus, and cytomel.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm wondering if anyone has compared/has experience with Tyromax and tman. Which one makes you feel better?

@haidut I am curious if you have tried your NDT powder without DMSO and if you could comment on the difference (if any).

Anyone is welcome to speculate on the efficacy of NDT in DMSO vs without it. I was possibly thinking of getting some tman and dissovling it in DMSO, if it really adds to potency.

PS - @haidut Tyromax is amazing its the first thyroid supp I've tried that has had all benefits and no weird adrenaline responses. I've tried American biologics, cynoplus, and cytomel.

Thanks for the nice words!
I tried TyroMax topically dissolved in ethanol, glycerin and even tocopherols. Only the DMSO version gave me a pronounced effect from topical use, but orally they were kind of similar so maybe the advantage of DMSO in this case is mostly about topical administration. The DMSO definitely has a potentiating effect on steroids though, at least for me. Pregnenolone/progesterone/DHEA dissolved in DMSO are like a supplement...on steroids (pun intended). Tocopherol or ethanol versions were very mild in effect in comparison. I think Peat already wrote about ethanol not being an optimal solvent for steroids but I also find the tocopherol solvent to lack the potentiate the effects of DMSO.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals