Titanium Dioxide In Penicillin VK

Arclight

I've been prescribed a ten day course of Penicillin VK by my doctor, but all the generic versions available at the pharmacy contains titanium dioxide. Any advice on how to act in a situation like this?
I think it would be wise to start the course asap, but I'm hesitant.

Kartoffel

I haven't had any bad reactions to Pota-Vi-Kin that I ordered from farmaciasdelnino, and I am normally really sensitive to excipients. I wouldn't take the penicillin for such a long time. I think taking it for three days is optimal. You can take it at intervals, if needed.

OP
Arclight

Arclight

I haven't had any bad reactions to Pota-Vi-Kin that I ordered from farmaciasdelnino, and I am normally really sensitive to excipients. I wouldn't take the penicillin for such a long time. I think taking it for three days is optimal. You can take it at intervals, if needed.

Pota-vi-kin could have been something to try but I dont really have time to wait for an order from Mexico.
I dont feel confident enough to ignore the prescribed time of treatment and experiment with smaller amounts of penicillin, since I want to clear the infection.

Kartoffel

Pota-vi-kin could have been something to try but I dont really have time to wait for an order from Mexico.
I dont feel confident enough to ignore the prescribed time of treatment and experiment with smaller amounts of penicillin, since I want to clear the infection.

What infection? How much how often did your doctor tell you to take?

OP
Arclight

Arclight

What infection? How much how often did your doctor tell you to take?
Infected skin/rash after a tic bite, possibly some kind of borrelia infection.
The doctor said that most possible causes of this skin rash should primarily be treated with Penicillin in this amount.

The treatment would include 1000 mg 3 times a day for 10 days.
Since the rash is sore and seem to be growing a bit I dont want to wait or forgo treatment.

Kartoffel

1g three times a day sounds like a huge amount. I would caution you to use no more than 500mg as a first dose. If you already feel a positive effect from one or two larger doses like 500mg, I would then cut the dose in half and continue it until symptoms have resolved. Taking it for 10 days might have harmful effects.

Sam321

Man. I just got done with a course of antibiotics (pen vk) that had titanium dioxide in it. Idk if this was the cause but holy hell my gut went insane. I've been dealing with insomnia since.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals