Tissue-bound Estrogen

OP
R

Ron J

I think it was either progesterone/pregnenolone that lowers tissue-bound estrogen, but is there any other non-hormonal supplement/vitamin/mineral that can do the same?

Orion

I think it was either progesterone/pregnenolone that lowers tissue-bound estrogen, but is there any other non-hormonal supplement/vitamin/mineral that can do the same?

PUFA is the root of hypothyroidism, along with protein deficiencies and starvation/dieting/low cal among other things.

Depleting fat stores by becoming leaning(depleting PUFA), will go a long way to help liver detox estrogen. Increasing metabolism with sucrose, calcium, quality protein, salt, magnesium, sleep, sunlight, extreme low PUFA intake, and coconut oil will help.

Tissue-bound estrogen in aging

"Many kinds of liver impairment decrease its ability to excrete estrogen, and estrogen contributes to a variety of liver diseases. The work of the Biskinds in the 1940s showed that a dietary protein deficiency prevented the liver from detoxifying estrogen. Hypothyroidism prevents the liver from attaching glucuronic acid to estrogen, and so increases the body’s retention of estrogen, which in turn impairs the thyroid gland’s ability to secrete thyroid hormone. Hypothyroidism often results from nutritional protein deficiency."

OP
R

Ron J

PUFA is the root of hypothyroidism, along with protein deficiencies and starvation/dieting/low cal among other things.

Depleting fat stores by becoming leaning(depleting PUFA), will go a long way to help liver detox estrogen. Increasing metabolism with sucrose, calcium, quality protein, salt, magnesium, sleep, sunlight, extreme low PUFA intake, and coconut oil will help.

Tissue-bound estrogen in aging

"Many kinds of liver impairment decrease its ability to excrete estrogen, and estrogen contributes to a variety of liver diseases. The work of the Biskinds in the 1940s showed that a dietary protein deficiency prevented the liver from detoxifying estrogen. Hypothyroidism prevents the liver from attaching glucuronic acid to estrogen, and so increases the body’s retention of estrogen, which in turn impairs the thyroid gland’s ability to secrete thyroid hormone. Hypothyroidism often results from nutritional protein deficiency."
Thanks a lot. Do you know any supplements that aren't hormones to speed it up? I already take vitamin E, aspirin, thianine, thiamine, B6, bright & red light, magnesium, zinc, glycine, gelatin, biotin, creatine and boron.

Orion

RP has mentioned it can take 4yrs to deplete PUFA when shifting diet to saturated fat. Search this forum for PUFA depletion posts, it can be done faster(30days), ie zero fat approach. Anything that helps the liver and speeds up metabolism should help detox estrogen; K2, caffeine, aspirin, methylene blue, taurine, vitamin A, B vitamins, sucrose, coconut oil(small amounts).

Another big one is the raw carrot away from meals, to help with endotoxin, another big source of estrogen.

Boron is very estrogenic, might want to research that one.

OP
R

Ron J

RP has mentioned it can take 4yrs to deplete PUFA when shifting diet to saturated fat. Search this forum for PUFA depletion posts, it can be done faster(30days), ie zero fat approach. Anything that helps the liver and speeds up metabolism should help detox estrogen; K2, caffeine, aspirin, methylene blue, taurine, vitamin A, B vitamins, sucrose, coconut oil(small amounts).

Another big one is the raw carrot away from meals, to help with endotoxin, another big source of estrogen.

Boron is very estrogenic, might want to research that one.
Forgot to mention MK4 and taurine. I also consume carrot salad, liver and coffee.
Some say boron is estrogenic, others say that it increases DHT. I ran out of coconut oil a while back, but I plan to buy some and consume a tablespoon every day.
I may buy androsterone for a rat.

Orion

I may buy androsterone for a rat.

My rat has been trying to deplete my PUFA stores for close to 4 months, he is having good success with one drop of andro and one drop of 5a-DHP every other day. I think they are very good at lowering cortisol and estrogen.

OP
R

Ron J

My rat has been trying to deplete my PUFA stores for close to 4 months, he is having good success with one drop of andro and one drop of 5a-DHP every other day. I think they are very good at lowering cortisol and estrogen.
My rat kept scratching puffy nipples during puberty, which likely made it worse(some tissue) by raising prolactin. The rat is starting to slowly develop more chest hair and chest seems to look better as more hair sprouts. I'm worried that exogenous DHT/metabolites may halt proper development of the rat. Or perhaps the administration to reach above average DHT may make further improvements to the rat's physiology.

PUTFOT

After lowering serum estrogen what would be the best way to rid of tissue estrogen or remove estrogen from tissue?

Every time I take progesterone for first time in a while I get hyperactive and all red in the face. I dump body heat and feel like the room is too warm. And then I freeze. So I think it's probably the best way of releasing estrogen from cells.

PUTFOT

Every time I take progesterone for first time in a while I get hyperactive and all red in the face. I dump body heat and feel like the room is too warm. And then I freeze. So I think it's probably the best way of releasing estrogen from cells.
Think 5adhp does the same?

Parsifal

Why would you have high tissue bound estrogen at your age after so much time Peating? Isn't prog also lowering andogens?

Why would you have high tissue bound estrogen at your age after so much time Peating? Isn't prog also lowering andogens?

I don't know man I just make it and make it. Still I mean, at least I don't spontaneously flush and get those symptoms as used to happen before peating.

And do you feel good or something differnt after this prog "detox"?

Well let me tell you that it's been five years and I haven't stopped. That's like a fifth of my life eating like this.

TreasureVibe

Does Andro actually help the body of the rat get rid of estrogen?

Orion

Does Andro actually help the body of the rat get rid of estrogen?

A properly functioning liver, gull bladder(bile), digestive tract and B2 help remove estrogen. Androsterone could help remove it from tissues i believe:

Androsterone - Liquid Androsterone For Lab/R&D

Androsterone is an androgenic steroid derived via the activity of the enzyme 5-AR and is a donwstream metabolite of the more potent androgen DHT. Like all 5-AR derived androgens, androsterone displays anti-estrogenic and anti-glucocorticoid activity and in addition serves as a pro-hormone for DHT and other potent androgens. In addition, androsterone is a neurosteroid with potent GABA agonist activity, and is known to function as a pheromone in many animal species including humans. It has been shown to possess anti-depressant and anti-proliferative effects. Perhaps most importantly, it has been found to act like as a potent thyroid mimetic / surrogate and as such to increase basal temperature, oxygen consumption and lower lipid levels in humans.

TreasureVibe

A properly functioning liver, gull bladder(bile), digestive tract and B2 help remove estrogen. Androsterone could help remove it from tissues i believe:

Androsterone - Liquid Androsterone For Lab/R&D

Androsterone is an androgenic steroid derived via the activity of the enzyme 5-AR and is a donwstream metabolite of the more potent androgen DHT. Like all 5-AR derived androgens, androsterone displays anti-estrogenic and anti-glucocorticoid activity and in addition serves as a pro-hormone for DHT and other potent androgens. In addition, androsterone is a neurosteroid with potent GABA agonist activity, and is known to function as a pheromone in many animal species including humans. It has been shown to possess anti-depressant and anti-proliferative effects. Perhaps most importantly, it has been found to act like as a potent thyroid mimetic / surrogate and as such to increase basal temperature, oxygen consumption and lower lipid levels in humans.
Wow thanks! B2 helps remove estrogen? I didn't know that, how does it do that and what are the doses for it to remove estrogen? Thanks.

vulture

Why do you say "he is having good success with one drop of andro and one drop of 5a-DHP every other day" ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals