Tirosint-Sol New Thyroid Meds

Elize

The above Thyroid meds is a solution free of gluten, dairy and fillers and different from Tirosint gel capsule that contains pork gelatin a problem for me who has a pork lectin issue.

Has anyone used Tirosint-So? New in the US but been be available in Italy. Please share your thoughts on the new product.

Thanks

Elize

Irina Astrom

I am about to switch over from Levothyroxin to a lower dose equivalent of Tirosint (clean T4) and still staying on Liothyronine 5mg (T3). I understand Tirosint has only 4 total ingredients (1 being the active T4) versus the Levothyroxine with approx 13 ingredients. I am curious to hear anyone's personal experience with this switch. I have also recently completed a 9 day liver cleanse eliminating gluten, dairy, vegetable oils, rich meats, alcohol and sugars (other than sugars naturally occurring in fruits/veggies). I feel great, my skin is clear and healthy and I have a good level of energy. Based on my most recent bloodwork/labs, the recommendation is that I may be slightly over medicated. I am happy to hear I am finally over the hump and going in the right direction. I am excited to lower my dosage in any way since my life goal is to completely end the need for these meds. My ongoing concern has been the level of stress that has consumed my life. Balancing it with exercise, sleep, outdoors and yoga has helped me get a good handle on it. Specifically, the recent emotional stress of ending an intense 10 year relationship has been much of the issue that I am now moving past so I am feeling lighter and more in control. All that being said, can anyone else here share their experience in switching from Levothyroxin to Tirosint? I feel stabilized and have some concern over the switch. Thank you.

OP
Elize

Elize

There are 2 Tirosint products.
A gel capsule with 4 ingredients. They use pork gelatin. It did not work out for me as I have a pork lectin allergy.

Tirosint-Sol is new available since March 1. Has 3 ingredients. Glycerin water and T4. I'm starting on it on Thursday.

Elize

Irina Astrom

Thank you. I will be interested to hear your thoughts on Tirosint-Sol after a month or so...

Irina Astrom

As i was unable to obtain Tirosint-Sol, I have moved to Synthroid at a lower dosage. I am interested to hear how you are doing in the coming months. Thank you.

mgrabs

There are 2 Tirosint products.
A gel capsule with 4 ingredients. They use pork gelatin. It did not work out for me as I have a pork lectin allergy.

Tirosint-Sol is new available since March 1. Has 3 ingredients. Glycerin water and T4. I'm starting on it on Thursday.

Elize
Hey are you still on this medication? I was looking to get prescribed this since I don’t do well on NDT

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals