Tirosint-Sol New Thyroid Meds US

Wabby1

I’m on 137mcg of it! It tastes really sweet hehe. I like it so far. Also have 5mcg of liothironine

OP
Elize

Elize

Gosh I am on .75 mcg and find it strong. Will add T3 soon Love it too. Do you have it with food? I lost a lot of weight on it and didn't want to. Wondering if I should have 50 instead.. I. dropped from 110 to 96 pounds. Now back up to 100 but eat tons and can't get it up

Wabby1

I’m pretty sure you meant 75mcg not .75? Wow that’s a good sign in my opinion but if it’s causes weight loss too quickly less would help. I am on a replacement dose because I have ectopic lingual thyroid. I take it in the morning before food either an hour or thirty minutes as per the instructions. I might try diluting it and drinking it in the future. I have a really hard time losing weight even on less than 1000 calories a day but that’s a longer story.

OP
Elize

Elize

Lol 75 mcg yes. I found diluting it in water took it into my bloodstream too fast. I looked into chronotherapy and Thyroid meds. It explains about times of the day to take medicine and pathways of medications into our system. Diluting Tirosint-Sol maybe a different pathway into your system.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals