Tiromel/liothyronine Balkans source

Gohan

Hey guys,

Lost my source of T3 and i am in a desperate need for a source in the Balkans. I live in North Macedonia so i wanted to know if T3 is available somewhere in the neighboring countries: Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece, Albania or on the Balkans?

Teres

Here are few Bulgarian websites you could get it from. I'm not affiliated to any of them, so I just copy-pasted the first few results from a google search:

Do all of them deliver abroad, or just few, and which one has the stuff in stock, if not all, can be figured out with few e-mails.

[EDIT]: Once I bought Tiromel from a regular person online, it was expired. It was unopened, just was laying around in the guy's box for two years more than it should've. Not saying this will happen to you by buying it from any of the websites, but I'm mentioning this so just to have in mind that usually pharmaceuticals of this category are not being popped like candy by many and can be laying around for quite a while before someone places an order. So, before ordering, eventually, you could ask for some clarification.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals