Tips for mitigating chemo?

Peachy

Hi there. I’m supporting someone who’s about to start chemo and was wondering if anyone has ideas for mitigating the damage - on chemo day and beyond.

He’s been doing pretty well maintaining his strength with a more metabolically supportive diet and basic supplements.

On chemo day he wants to eat lower fat. Then as illness sets in, we’ll focus on keeping his blood sugar and minerals balanced. Any other thoughts - diet or supplement wise?

(Note - I know chemo sucks and the best way to mitigate it is to avoid it completely. But it’s a complicated situation and I’m not in a decision making role.)

Last edited:

Grapelander

Read Dr. Mark Sircus regarding Sodium Bicarbonate & Magnesium

"So treating water makes sense and the absolute best way is to drink magnesium bicarbonate water. The second best way is with an inexpensive product called pH Adjust, which is a combination of sodium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate, and magnesium carbonate. Ingesting bicarbonates and magnesium with water is the simplest way to achieve an ideal pH balance in the body. It is important to note that adding these minerals will make your water alkaline in a far better way than any alkaline water machine will that create high pH water with little alkalinity." - Dr. Mark Sircus

When we take bicarbonates:
  • Increases elimination of toxins and wastes
  • Increases absorption of nutrients
  • Acts as a scavenger of free radicals
  • Reduces inflammation
  • Helpful with skin conditions
  • Increases CO2 and bicarbonate concentrations in the blood.
  • Increases Oxygen Carrying Capacity and Delivery
  • Anti-Aging
  • Excellent Kidney Health
  • Preventive Cancer Treatment

Grapelander

Episode 56: Cannabis Tincture Got Her Off 14 Drugs She Was Taking After Her Cancer Was In Remission

"When Deb Cole was diagnosed with stage 4 follicular lymphoma and bone cancer, she underwent six rounds of chemotherapy and was put on 14 pharmaceutical drugs. The side effects from the drugs were taking a toll and damaging her body. When she started taking cannabis tincture that she made, the pharmaceutical fog lifted and she weaned herself off all her medications. This week she is 11 years cancer free."

OP
Peachy

Peachy

Read Dr. Mark Sircus regarding Sodium Bicarbonate & Magnesium

"So treating water makes sense and the absolute best way is to drink magnesium bicarbonate water. The second best way is with an inexpensive product called pH Adjust, which is a combination of sodium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate, and magnesium carbonate. Ingesting bicarbonates and magnesium with water is the simplest way to achieve an ideal pH balance in the body. It is important to note that adding these minerals will make your water alkaline in a far better way than any alkaline water machine will that create high pH water with little alkalinity." - Dr. Mark Sircus

When we take bicarbonates:
  • Increases elimination of toxins and wastes
  • Increases absorption of nutrients
  • Acts as a scavenger of free radicals
  • Reduces inflammation
  • Helpful with skin conditions
  • Increases CO2 and bicarbonate concentrations in the blood.
  • Increases Oxygen Carrying Capacity and Delivery
  • Anti-Aging
  • Excellent Kidney Health
  • Preventive Cancer Treatment
Thank you! I’d made some mag Bicarb for him but we sort of dropped it. I’m going to get it going again this week!

Episode 56: Cannabis Tincture Got Her Off 14 Drugs She Was Taking After Her Cancer Was In Remission

"When Deb Cole was diagnosed with stage 4 follicular lymphoma and bone cancer, she underwent six rounds of chemotherapy and was put on 14 pharmaceutical drugs. The side effects from the drugs were taking a toll and damaging her body. When she started taking cannabis tincture that she made, the pharmaceutical fog lifted and she weaned herself off all her medications. This week she is 11 years cancer free."

He’s enjoyed CBD products so I’ll make sure he has some on hand. My brother is an expert 😅 Appreciate it!

Neeters 27

I dont believe in chemo, nor do i believe in cancer treatment at all. my sister was diagnosed with breast cancer, based on a mammogram, she's healthy fit and never had kids. sought a second opinion, more scans, still said cancer but did a biopsy. NOT cancer, twas a cyst. For me, had several biopsies and cervical neoplasia apparently after pap test. I was 25 at the time, healthy, professional ballet dancer and in College. Hysterectomy was recommended. I freaked. I decided to ignore it, but went off birth control pills. took vitamins and forgot about it. went to obgyn for appt. a few months later. he did thorough exam. found a cyst on my cervix which he lanced (not fun) that was that. I am now age 62, had 2 kids, still have my parts, that's that. Now I understand ther are some cases that are severe, but believe it or not, half of all cancers resolve by themselves apparently. If youre sick and have bad symptoms and getting worse, then Yes, get treatment. if youre not sick but they find something, research it very well, get second and third opinion, and optimize your health.

OP
Peachy

Peachy

I dont believe in chemo, nor do i believe in cancer treatment at all. my sister was diagnosed with breast cancer, based on a mammogram, she's healthy fit and never had kids. sought a second opinion, more scans, still said cancer but did a biopsy. NOT cancer, twas a cyst. For me, had several biopsies and cervical neoplasia apparently after pap test. I was 25 at the time, healthy, professional ballet dancer and in College. Hysterectomy was recommended. I freaked. I decided to ignore it, but went off birth control pills. took vitamins and forgot about it. went to obgyn for appt. a few months later. he did thorough exam. found a cyst on my cervix which he lanced (not fun) that was that. I am now age 62, had 2 kids, still have my parts, that's that. Now I understand ther are some cases that are severe, but believe it or not, half of all cancers resolve by themselves apparently. If youre sick and have bad symptoms and getting worse, then Yes, get treatment. if youre not sick but they find something, research it very well, get second and third opinion, and optimize your health.
Those are great stories! Very happy for you. Unbelievable how fast they recommend a hysterectomy when just getting off birth control is such a game changer.

I tend to agree with you on most cancer cases and was ready to throw the whole industry out the window. But this case is pretty urgent with advanced cancer blocking the tubes from the kidneys to bladder. Imminent kidney failure. Their interventions have actually improved his quality of life. Just praying his good diet and supplement plan will help him weather it. So far he’s been a champ!

S.Seneff

OP
Peachy

Peachy

This is so helpful! I just took a quick read through the site. It’s very relevant to his particular situation. He tried one of two of those recommended herbs for urinary and prostrate issues before the diagnosis and they helped but he wasn’t consistent with them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals