Tips for long-distance driving?

hei

Does anyone have tips for making this kind of travel easier on the body? I will soon drive 4000km from one end of Australia to the other. Not really interested in stopping on the way other than to sleep, so I'm planning to do it in three or four days which means up to 14 hours a day of driving.

Herbie

Does anyone have tips for making this kind of travel easier on the body? I will soon drive 4000km from one end of Australia to the other. Not really interested in stopping on the way other than to sleep, so I'm planning to do it in three or four days which means up to 14 hours a day of driving.
I’ve driven from Adelaide to Sydney in one day. It was the long way through Broken Hill because of Vic border closure.

I left at 3am and drove until 3am the next day.

I just drank coffee, coke, red bull, dare ice coffee, gummy lollies.

The risk is fighting adenosine and kangaroos/wombats.

Beastmode

I've driven all around the United States many times for periods up to 17 hours per day.

- The key I found was eating easy to digest foods, relative to me, so there's not waste of energy trying to digest whatever I put in my body.

- 20 min power naps are underrated. Do them before you get tired. Blindfolds are very helpful for this.

- Don't overdue the first day of driving as it'll be harder and harder as each day comes.

- Use every gas stop as a reminder to stretch and walk for 5-10 minutes.

I'm sharing all things I've done consistently over the many times I've done this and what worked. Also, I did 99% of these not on a Peaty diet and I was hypothyroid, eating more pufas than I should've, etc.

I would only add a more pro metabolic diet to the above suggestions with the necessary supplements, etc.

JamesGatz

Given that almost every car has estrogenic seating material (90% of car seats) such as polyester I would try to get a blanket seperating your body from the chair - cotton, wool, etc. - I find this to help a lot and I use a wool blanket - I think this is a major cause of erratic driving

other than that - I find that sitting in general for long periods of time is very stressful but theres no easy way around this except stopping for breaks - I think once these two things are addressed driving becomes a lot more tolerable

Last edited:

JamesGatz

I just remembered today redsun had told me that these car fumes are loaded in manganese a while back

I really took notice of this recently - I'm really convinced the phenomenon of why road rage is so common is that it's a perfect storm:

1) most cars have estrogenic polyester seating

2) you're breathing in maganese which will make your androgens sky rocket but will definitely give you severe neurotoxic effects/depression and make you hypometabolic once you get maganese toxicity

1D6A9D18-1CF3-44F1-9D3F-C8EDE9FD2456.png

As long as these 2 main issues are addressed (fixing the contact with seating and countering maganese with pro-thyroid solutions) I believe driving becomes a lot more tolerable

Of course - as bad as this is electric cars are worse - that EMF will shoot your androgens dead - so this is a scenario where you pick your poison and face it accordingly - in my view - counter acting maganese is a lot easier than counter acting EMF from a vehicle

Another point I think worth mentioning in is that I believe people tend to be quiet horny and DTF after inhaling all this maganese - I've noticed that smoking cigarettes and driving a gas car (inhaling maganese) are 2 glaring things that many people do that make people horny/DTF - their standards become a lot lower than usual I believe due to their androgens sky rocketing

Last edited:

Kyle970

I've tried this so many different ways.
The multiple coffee thing made me feel like a crackhead for days after I arrived.
Snacking on nuts/seeds were kind of okay but probably not the best these days for my digestive situation.
I don't smoke yet but maybe that's a good option lol.
Anybody else strategize food/drink etc for driving multiple days?

Flying is really expensive and I'm sure it has its own health variables, reason I usually drive instead.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals