Tips For Cold Sweaty Feet?

i understand that the underlying issue is the slow metabolism...i've looked into matt stone's writings and he emphasizes minimizing liquids and increasing salt, however, the peat diet emphasizes high water foods like OJ, milk, and coffee which literally pulls water from the cells....anyone have any recommendations?

SheilaHelm1

Don't know if this will help you or not but I had a professional foot massage for about an hour (think its reflexology) and my feet went really hot and it lasted about a week, since then I went back about 3 times and was very pleased with the results.. just a thought, it might be worth a try??

Barry Obummer

i understand that the underlying issue is the slow metabolism...i've looked into matt stone's writings and he emphasizes minimizing liquids and increasing salt, however, the peat diet emphasizes high water foods like OJ, milk, and coffee which literally pulls water from the cells....anyone have any recommendations?
Same problem. I barely leave the house in the winter and have a blow dyer next to me. It's strange because around 7:30 PM every night the hands and sometimes the feet warm up and stop sweating. They never sweat at night. If I sweat at night it's behind the neck and on my trunk.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals