Tips (Diet/Supplements) To Mitigate X-Ray Damage?

younggenius

Hello all.

First post! I started studying Ray's work last year and "practising" it for past few months, huge improvements in energy, sleep, etc.

Now.. I've been putting off an x-ray I need for my back (car accident) because of my worry of the negative effects it'll have (I think younger me getting a ton of MRIs contributed to degenerating health), however it's become necessary for medical and work related issues.

Does anybody have any tips to help mitigate the negative effects from getting an X-ray and then possibly an MRI, I heard Peat talk about Vitamin B2? Also, in anyones estimation, how bad is getting one or two of these done, are my fears justified?

Thank you in advance!

Lollipop2

I have heard red light just after, aspirin before and after, methylene blue, progesterone, Vit- e are a few items that I would take if I had to get an X-Ray or CT scan.

lampofred

He wrote that if you expose yourself to red light (130 v incandescent bulbs running at normal 120 v, which shifts the light into the red spectrum) within an hour of x-ray exposure, it mitigates a lot of the damage. Methylene blue would probably synergize.

Taking aspirin, progesterone, vit-E as lollipop2 mentioned would be generally helpful too.

Mauritio

Succinic acid actually seems to help a lot .

Check out this study . I got it from the cardenosine thread .

The inhibitory effect of succinate on radiation-enhanced mitochondrial lipid peroxidation - PubMed

"The succinate, administered in vivo prior to irradiation, decreased the amount of malondialdehyde production and protected the succinate dehydrogenase enzyme against inactivation. The mean survival of succinate-pretreated animals was much longer than that of controls. The role of mitochondrial lipid peroxidation in the pathogenesis of radiation injury is discussed."

Recoen

Succinic acid actually seems to help a lot .

Check out this study . I got it from the cardenosine thread .

The inhibitory effect of succinate on radiation-enhanced mitochondrial lipid peroxidation - PubMed

"The succinate, administered in vivo prior to irradiation, decreased the amount of malondialdehyde production and protected the succinate dehydrogenase enzyme against inactivation. The mean survival of succinate-pretreated animals was much longer than that of controls. The role of mitochondrial lipid peroxidation in the pathogenesis of radiation injury is discussed."
Would a low succinic test be a result of too many lipids? Too much fadh2?

Tarmander

Holy Basil has some good research on it for radiation

MRIs are not that dangerous unless you get contrast dye. Just refuse the gadolinium dye and you'll be fine.

Mauritio

Ras

Hello all.

First post! I started studying Ray's work last year and "practising" it for past few months, huge improvements in energy, sleep, etc.

Now.. I've been putting off an x-ray I need for my back (car accident) because of my worry of the negative effects it'll have (I think younger me getting a ton of MRIs contributed to degenerating health), however it's become necessary for medical and work related issues.

Does anybody have any tips to help mitigate the negative effects from getting an X-ray and then possibly an MRI, I heard Peat talk about Vitamin B2? Also, in anyones estimation, how bad is getting one or two of these done, are my fears justified?

Thank you in advance!
I encourage you to consider taking repeated, high-doses of melatonin for its healthful and radio-protective features. Some people here will revile the idea of using melatonin, but I'm convinced it's good.

I made a small document of links to support my claims.

You can buy the powder for a low price from PureBulk.

Connor888

He wrote that if you expose yourself to red light (130 v incandescent bulbs running at normal 120 v, which shifts the light into the red spectrum) within an hour of x-ray exposure, it mitigates a lot of the damage. Methylene blue would probably synergize.

Taking aspirin, progesterone, vit-E as lollipop2 mentioned would be generally helpful too.

could you link the sort of red light lamp you're talking about ? something available in the uk please ?

@younggenius

Hi!
All B - Vitamins, supraphysiologic dosages of Niacinamide, Mg and longer term replenishment dosages of vitamin E are protective, but everything is needed in larger amounts really; radiologic lesioning is similar to chemical or physical damages.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals