Timing Conception, Gender, Saliva Test Using Mini-microscope

Peata

A saliva fertility/ovulation mini-microscope pamphlet says you are more likely to conceive a girl if its done early in fertile days (while the test is showing dot & fern pattern) than on the day it's strongly fern pattern and after.

Anyone have experience with this kind of test for tracking cycle?

And/or experience with timing conception to conceive certain gender?

noordinary

A saliva fertility/ovulation mini-microscope pamphlet says you are more likely to conceive a girl if its done early in fertile days (while the test is showing dot & fern pattern) than on the day it's strongly fern pattern and after.

Anyone have experience with this kind of test for tracking cycle?

And/or experience with timing conception to conceive certain gender?
I know a couple who desperately wanted a boy, more and more desperately with each consecutive child, they have 3 girls.
And they have tried everything from this method to some rituals under the moon and what not. Did not work.

If i remember correctly the the method you describe above is based on sperm mobility and survival: something along the lines that the fastest sperm that reaches the egg fast will more likely conceive a boy and the sperm that can endure waiting for the egg to descend more likely to conceive a girl. But I don't know if that is based on any sound science.

I would encourage you to read The Mind of Your Newborn Baby by David Chamberlain.
He talks about fetus intelligence, and in that context that babies know that they are not the gender you expect him/her to be, that him/she is not loved as is, doesn't meet expectations and so on. And that babies remember birth and many more things.

HDD

@Peata I recently listened to this interview and the reference to estrogen and girl children caught my attention.

....But the various types of physicians who work with radiation, radiologists and heart surgeons especially, have a higher rate of girl children and that’s the same as electricians who work around high voltage powerlines and the birds that nest near the high tension lines. It doesn’t have to be ionizing to have really major biological effects.

Speaker 1: And why is it that they produce girl children instead of male children?

Ray Peat: Apparently, the, the male fertilized ovum and embryo and fetus, at all stages, the male is weaker. The female has a better resistance in general.

Speaker 1: I see.

Ray Peat: And partly it’s because the, all these types of radiation imitate estrogen in their biological actions. And estrogen tends to bias the sex ratio of the offspring.

Politics & Science: Ionizing Radiation In Context Part 2

OP
Peata

Peata

Thank you for all your responses. It's interesting to me, and when I saw the pamphlet even talked about that and what it said, I wasn't sure what to think because I've also heard that having sex as soon as ovulation occurs increases the chance of a boy. Sex towards the end of ovulation increased chances of a girl.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals