Time to gain High Androgenicity and High Metabolic health. How Should I go about doing this?

Stats-6'0 170lb Male here. Looking for any Training, Lifestyle, Diet, Supplement and Hormone/Neurotransmitters tips/links to ascend. As I am currently working on a small business and training mma which requires high androgens and high metabolic health to sustain such lifestyle.

Bio- I played sports all my life (Football & Wrestling). Decided to go get a X-Ray a few weeks ago and found out that my growth plates are still open. Found out about this forum around that time and decided that it is time to go full Peat Mode. Let's do this !

5a-DHP

Using the search bar would have been a much more productive use of your time versus asking people to spoon feed you information this basic.

cupofcoffee

i think that just avoiding PUFAs, sleeping well, getting enough calories/proteins and focusing on recovery will go a long way at your age. Also check @Hans article about DHT, it's a must for anyone looking to improve their androgenicity!

OP
B
i think that just avoiding PUFAs, sleeping well, getting enough calories/proteins and focusing on recovery will go a long way at your age. Also check @Hans article about DHT, it's a must for anyone looking to improve their androgenicity!

Thanks man. Much appreciated.

Dr. B

mate given all the discussion and risks to drinking water, not just due to tap water and bottled water risks but simply due to too much fluid intake, i tried eating some whey protein by itself, just some straight powder, and it is tough to eat.

Back
Top Bottom