Tilapia Skin Used For Bandage On Burn Patients

nikolabeacon

CO2 .

U surely know that damaged finger tips or other wounds for example can regenerate pretty good if enclosed with some glass tube or wrapped with some material impermeable to oxygen.

Gelatinuous structure of skins make them adhere very well to the skin. And by that limiting every possible contact with outer oxygen.

I think that just some sheets made from ordinary silicon or some other kind of material* that adheres well to the skin (without sticking to it ) would have the same effects.

*I think beeswax maybe with some saturated fat added is best for these interventions. And safest.

Personaly i would not want those skins on my wounds. Lot of complicated work for ordinary sheets...*You see they first sterilised the skins and add glycerol and at the end radiosterilization...lol

*Tilapia fillet industry probably didn t know what to do with all those skins after filleting so they probably found a good way to turn dirty waste into more money ...in my opinion

OP
Velve921

Velve921

What about topical progesterone like Progest e? Whenever I've had sunburns or burn my hand cooking, progesterone clears up incredibly.

nikolabeacon

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/skin-scars.2480/

"Thyroid hormone, progesterone, and carbon dioxide all reduce inflammation while facilitating normal tissue remodeling." Peat

"Topical baking soda, honey, and granulated sugar can be helpful for wounds." - RP

"Seawater, which is hypertonic to our tissues, has often been used for treating wounds, and much more concentrated salt solutions have been found effective for accelerating wound healing (Mangete, et al., 1993)." - RP

"Applying pure vitamin E topically can help to reduce the color and size of a scar. I think a little progesterone dissolved in it might help, too."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals