Tight Neck And Back / Tensions Impact On Health?

Motif

i think this is my main issue. Chronicle back and neck issues over half of my life.

Mainly Pelvic , shoulder blades and neck issues.

I guess this has huge impact on (stress) hormones , blood and lymph flow and maybe affects even how some organs are working.

I could imagine that it even raises histamine and this is where my histamine intolerance is coming from.

TripleOG

Does it matter how it impacts hormones? Bad posture is detrimental, period. The morphological changes to the spine should be reason enough to seek correction. A competent physical therapist will pinpoint your bad posture promoting habits and apply the appropriate rehabilitation protocol. Sure, you can google ways to correct it, but I'm 100% sure you are doing things in your everyday life that reinforces bad posture. A trained 3rd eye cuts to the chase, prevents you from wasting time, and hopefully helps you find relief faster.

OP
M

Motif

Does it matter how it impacts hormones? Bad posture is detrimental, period. The morphological changes to the spine should be reason enough to seek correction. A competent physical therapist will pinpoint your bad posture promoting habits and apply the appropriate rehabilitation protocol. Sure, you can google ways to correct it, but I'm 100% sure you are doing things in your everyday life that reinforces bad posture. A trained 3rd eye cuts to the chase, prevents you from wasting time, and hopefully helps you find relief faster.

Yeah, no doubt I need to fix this asap.
How long will it take approximately ? What do you think? I mean I'm working on it everyday and it's about 50 % than last year or the 15 years before , but still sucks

TripleOG

How long will it take approximately ? What do you think?
I have no idea how bad your posture is, so there's no telling. You'd have to measure your own rate of correction and extrapolate.

fradon

i think this is my main issue. Chronicle back and neck issues over half of my life.

Mainly Pelvic , shoulder blades and neck issues.

I guess this has huge impact on (stress) hormones , blood and lymph flow and maybe affects even how some organs are working.

I could imagine that it even raises histamine and this is where my histamine intolerance is coming from.
recent article i read was how some people happen to be vitamin A sensitive and this disrupts their vitamin D and thyroid.

the man said he fixed his back problems by avoiding vitmain A foods which would raise his vitmain D.

I currently am also boosting my vitamin D levels and eating non forrtified organic yougurt which seems to helping my with my scoliosis and shoulder problems.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals