Tight Foreskin, Doctor Prescribed Mometasone Furoate

TreasureVibe

Hi, I have been suffering from a tight foreskin for a while now. Especially on the front side of the penis. My doctor prescribed me a mometasone furoate cream but my question is, are there any alternatives for this cream, perhaps natural ones?

Thanks.

michael94

IME this is an energetic thing just like any other health issue. Theres probably topical things or some supplement that might help but my foreskin was much tighter/less elastic when I was very sick. It could be especially bad during intense G.I. distress or improve almost instantly based on something I ate or drank.

mt_dreams

I had something like this in my late teens. I ended up fixing it naturally within a year or two. My tightness was both on the crown and top of the head. sometimes the head skin would split with 3 or so 3mm vertical splits on the top portion. it was my inadvertent first exposure into bdsm i guess as it was both pleasurable & painful at the same time. i didin't like the idea of putting something synthetic on my penis so I first tried the natural route. I fixed it with organic jojoba jojoba oil and slowly stretching the foreskin over a fully erect head. the splits have only returned once in the last decade, during winter, while I was also not holding onto enough liquid.

fradon

Hi, I have been suffering from a tight foreskin for a while now. Especially on the front side of the penis. My doctor prescribed me a mometasone furoate cream but my question is, are there any alternatives for this cream, perhaps natural ones?

Thanks.

cold pressed extra virgin olive oil is good lubricant, it also has anti bacterial anti fungal properties. Keeps the skin soft and allows for stretching.

Amazigh

My husband had this problem when we first met. However, he had a lot of scar tissue at that point, so the ship had sailed on the stretching option. He had to resort to getting snipped.