Tianeptine Substitutes?

Dayman

Yeah skipping memantine, no access anyhow. I know about it and estimated it's unlikely to be what I need and adamantane was close enough (I had that one down, except the surprise gut effects). I planned to get bromantane instead.

Ah selank = semax, put that off due to shipping issues et al.

selank ≠ semax

from what I've read selank is anxiolytic and dopaminergic
and semax is for energy/motivation/focus but serotonergic so stay away from semax

ddjd

I had to stop tianeptine completely. It's relatively fantastic but with my personal physiology it wasn't sustainable. I can only use it twice a week and it's not enough for a crutch and it sits there on the shelf and laughs at me.
why only 2wice a week?

Lurker

doesnt charcoal only reduce endotoxin and estrogen, i dont think it affects serotonin

Supposedly Activated Charcoal reduces endotoxins which then reduce serotonin in the gut. That's the way it's described here on the forum anyway. Personally it greatly reduces anger/on edge feelings for me which seems to fit the description. Even a couple of capsules works but a handful works better. I'd go slow to start with and have some casacra, coconut oil, vitamin c or similar on hand in case serotonin was the only thing keeping you going. It can slow down the bowels.

You can pick up some Natures Way capsules at CVS or Walgreens but if it works well for you get it in bulk pounds and take heaping tablespoonfuls. It's absolutely the best supplement I've ever used. Pharmaceutical results and dirt (literally) cheap.

Last edited:

ddjd

Supposedly Activated Charcoal reduces endotoxins which then reduce serotonin in the gut. That's the way it's described here on the forum anyway. Personally it greatly reduces anger/on edge feelings for me which seems to fit the description. Even a couple of capsules works but a handful works better. I'd go slow to start with and have some casacra, coconut oil, vitamin c or similar on hand in case serotonin was the only thing keeping you going. It can slow down the bowels.

You can pick up some Natures Way capsules at CVS or Walgreens but if it works well for you get it in bulk pounds and take heaping tablespoonfuls. It's absolutely the best supplement I've ever used. Pharmaceutical results and dirt (literally) cheap.
Unfortunately it causes me histamine issues

OP
Terma

Terma

Closest I've come to tia thus far:

5a-DHP (5-15mg) + adamantane (10-20mg) + caffeine (100-200mg) + sulbutiamine (small spoon, **** it)

all at once.

5a-DHP is irreplaceable. It's the only one that successfully fights sleep deprivation and makes the others last long enough to matter.

Everything else is postponed indefinitely on account of the effects of natural disasters on mail, supposedly.

alywest

Closest I've come to tia thus far:

5a-DHP (5-15mg) + adamantane (10-20mg) + caffeine (100-200mg) + sulbutiamine (small spoon, **** it)

all at once.

5a-DHP is irreplaceable. It's the only one that successfully fights sleep deprivation and makes the others last long enough to matter.

Everything else is postponed indefinitely on account of the effects of natural disasters on mail, supposedly.

Have you ever tried stacking piracetam with lisuride? Or have you tried hydergine?

accelerator

Abnormally bad withdrawal, even from low doses and short courses, even from sulphate (at first I tolerated sulphate form better but it got progressively worse). Awake for days on end and endless restless legs. I haven't heard many people get it this bad, it's a me thing. I know there's "no free lunch", but this one is disproportionately cruel.

How much were you taking?