Tianeptine Source

HDD

Greg says said:
Messtafarian, I have been using Tianeptine for the past 18 months with periodic breaks. For me it excels with learned helplessness and anxiety and all the other symptoms high serotonin creates. A great substance with, for me at least, zero side effects. I use about 30 mg twice a day.

Do you have a good source?

Do you take any other supplements?

Greg says

I get mine from this guy who is very reliable and his Tianeptine is pure... he's a bio-chemist I think. I experiment with different stuff, just trying MB at the moment. But from what I understand no one is sure if it raises serotonin ? Tianeptine works so well so I'm happy to use it. Activated charcoal and the carrot do have an effect on serotoinin but, for me, do not have the mood lifting effect.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pure-99-Tiane ... 27d892a4cf

also Charie, I had really bad restless legs from taking Cypro for a few days, involuntary kicking, which went away after two nights. Incidentally I get the same restless leg reaction from stopping Tianeptine abruptly.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Greg, soon as I stopped cypro the restless leg syndrome went away. Thank goodness. :lol: It sure does help me sleep better but not worth that RLS feeling.

OP
H

HDD

Thanks, Greg. I'm in the U.S. so I'll look for another source.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

4peatssake

HDD said:
Thanks, Charlie!
Hi ebay site says he ships out of Tuscon HDD.

mbarvian

Does anyone have a recommended source of Tianeptine in the US? I just bought some tianeptine sulfate off ceretropic.com (not affiliated) and wanted to make sure it's safe before I ingest it. PMs welcome :hattip

New Star will carry it in February if it passes all their tests.

Makrosky

Does anyone have a recommended source of Tianeptine in the US? I just bought some tianeptine sulfate off ceretropic.com (not affiliated) and wanted to make sure it's safe before I ingest it. PMs welcome :hattip
nyles7 user on ebay is considered legit.

Hi mbarvian,

Did you get any replies on this question? I just received my order from them too and was wondering the same thing.

Thanks! :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals