Tianeptine Sodium Classified As Class II Drug

Taotatoes

Well then... looks like I'll be starting myself a small stockpile sooner than later.

Aspekt

Honestly, I would have expected this to have happened years ago. The writing's been on the wall for some time, there are a lot of people out there abusing much higher levels of this stuff than are used for the antidepressant doses. It basically feels like any other of the scheduled opiates if you take enough- and has similar withdrawals.
Also, it is marketed in some parts of Asia, Europe and Latin America but isn't in the states, Canada, NZ, UK and Australia. So a lot of people in the states are getting it from these somewhat shifty bulk powder companies which sell it by the gram.

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

Honestly, I would have expected this to have happened years ago. The writing's been on the wall for some time, there are a lot of people out there abusing much higher levels of this stuff than are used for the antidepressant doses. It basically feels like any other of the scheduled opiates if you take enough- and has similar withdrawals.
Also, it is marketed in some parts of Asia, Europe and Latin America but isn't in the states, Canada, NZ, UK and Australia. So a lot of people in the states are getting it from these somewhat shifty bulk powder companies which sell it by the gram.
I think it's.illegal in russia and people inject massive quantities, their limbs rot away for some reason. It'll still be on the streets so essentially pure product is being removed from circulation. Some asthma sufferers may depend on it, and now have to use a beta agonist or something. Would rather use tianeptine than that if i had asthma. Yeah i think marketing it would be a better solution.

Well then... looks like I'll be starting myself a small stockpile sooner than later.
Watch out, once the tiniest bit of moisture gets into the container, it spoils.

Taotatoes

Thanks for the tip! @Such_Saturation I think my drug cupboard is moisture safe. If I do stockpile larger quantities I'll more than likely take extra precautions storing it differently to prolong it's shelf life.

Buzrocks

Sadly, Tianeptine is disappearing from the major vendor's websites. Anyone know of a site or forum that posts or allows posts of reputable sources?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals