Tianeptine Hair Growth

Dhair

Good find. Especially interesting given what we know about tianeptine in a Peat context.
However I find most hair loss studies to be extremely frustrating since they're all based on finding drugs that prevent upregulating DHT in the scalp. The results probably have more to do with tianeptine's anti-serotonin mechanism . Haidut and Peat believe that DHT is not absolutely not at all responsible for hair loss.
I still think that LLT is really the only hope for people like myself who have experienced significant loss.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Good find. Especially interesting given what we know about tianeptine in a Peat context.
However I find most hair loss studies to be extremely frustrating since they're all based on finding drugs that prevent upregulating DHT in the scalp. The results probably have more to do with tianeptine's anti-serotonin mechanism . Haidut and Peat believe that DHT is not absolutely not at all responsible for hair loss.
I still think that LLT is really the only hope for people like myself who have experienced significant loss.

I 100% agree, I do not blame DHT at all, if you have seen any of my posts I am actually very pro DHT. I just thought this study was interesting in general due to tianeptine's popularity with peat.

Dhair

I 100% agree, I do not blame DHT at all, if you have seen any of my posts I am actually very pro DHT. I just thought this study was interesting in general due to tianeptine's popularity with peat.
Have you found anything new recently that that has been able to give you any actual regrowth? In your pic it looks like you have a very healthy and thick head of hair.

OP
TubZy

TubZy

Have you found anything new recently that that has been able to give you any actual regrowth? In your pic it looks like you have a very healthy and thick head of hair.

Yeah, check out the "MPB experimental thread"