Thyroid

tommyg130

When to start thyroid? Can you supplement thyroid if cholesterol is too high? Should one get cholesterol to a good spot before t3. Or does t3 help get cholesterol to a good spot? What comes first ? I’m already eating vitamin A rich foods , sunlight , and preg prog dhea are all in a good range, but my cholesterol is 280-300 and ldl 180-230. I definatly have bloating and
Blood sugar issues. Prolactin is high, estrogen very low from coming off trt and using a lot of vitamin E and aspirin

Attachments

• E6038988-33ED-46F7-ADDF-16F4D4ED1A14.jpeg
    E6038988-33ED-46F7-ADDF-16F4D4ED1A14.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 23
OP
T

tommyg130

Taking T3 will lower your cholesterol.

Buy the ticket, take the ride!
Haha! I have t3 at home. Would that be a good start? A drop per meal ? From what I’ve gathered there’s no real risk and if you were to stop everything normalizes short after.

Zentimes

Haha! I have t3 at home. Would that be a good start? A drop per meal ? From what I’ve gathered there’s no real risk and if you were to stop everything normalizes short after.
Speaking as a thyroid patient, if your cholesterol is raised then you may (stress, may) have hypothyroidism. In which case that will be causing the high cholesterol. So before even thinking about taking thyroid hormone (T3 is the active thyroid hormone and is very powerful) you really ought to get full thyroid labs done. This will give you a baseline at the very least. You need TSH, free T4 and free T3. I believe in some countries you can also get total T4 and T3, too. At any rate, get yourself those labs and see how they look before thinking about taking thyroid hormones.

You said you also have blood sugar issues. Again this can be due to an underactive thyroid. My view is you should not take T3 unless it is indicated by your labs and/or how you are feeling.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals