Thyroid Supplementation Ruined Me As A Man. How Can I Recover?

OP
S

Sumbody

Interesting thread. Any updates?
Thanks for asking, and I am totally fine now.

There was perhaps a period of several months where things felt quite a bit off, but I have completely recovered since then.

I feel that Diokine's response above seemed to really fit the bill in terms of 'best explanation' scenario.

These days I take thyroid regularly, T4, as well as sublingual T3, and I have had nothing but positives since.

GelatinGoblin

There was perhaps a period of several months where things felt quite a bit off, but I have completely recovered since then.

I feel that Diokine's response above seemed to really fit the bill in terms of 'best explanation' scenario.

These days I take thyroid regularly, T4, as well as sublingual T3, and I have had nothing but positives since.
Thanks for the response, happy to hear all is well.
This thread is great insight.

Motif

What positives?

equipoise

Yeah @Peopleface I bet tons of others would benefit from your experience. it might help someone. what helped you? I know its hard looking back at times when you were at your wit's end and try to make sense of it, because health is a result of little micro actions that suddenly click

OP
S

Sumbody

What positives?
Yeah @Peopleface I bet tons of others would benefit from your experience. it might help someone. what helped you? I know its hard looking back at times when you were at your wit's end and try to make sense of it, because health is a result of little micro actions that suddenly click
All the positives associated with taking thyroid after being hypothyroid for so long.

Increased energy, not falling asleep or napping when idle, better body heat, less water retention, faster wound healing, better skin, hair, and nails, digestion, weight loss, etc.

Everything that is associated with increased thyroid to healthy levels.

Motif

All the positives associated with taking thyroid after being hypothyroid for so long.

Increased energy, not falling asleep or napping when idle, better body heat, less water retention, faster wound healing, better skin, hair, and nails, digestion, weight loss, etc.

Everything that is associated with increased thyroid to healthy levels.
Thanks. How long did that take ?

OP
S

Sumbody

Thanks. How long did that take ?
Months? Years? I feel like I stopped Thyroid for a long time, then took Levothyroxine for a while, and now take 88mcg Levo while taking T3 throughout the day,

Effects can be felt within one to two weeks after starting thyroid, just gotta get the dosage right for yourself.

ChopSuey

Months? Years? I feel like I stopped Thyroid for a long time, then took Levothyroxine for a while, and now take 88mcg Levo while taking T3 throughout the day,

Effects can be felt within one to two weeks after starting thyroid, just gotta get the dosage right for yourself.

Glad to hear your issues resolved! Curious to how much t3 your taking per day?

OP
S

Sumbody

Glad to hear your issues resolved! Curious to how much t3 your taking per day?
4 drops Tyronene sublingual maybe 3-4 times a day.

Some days maybe only once or twice a day.

Some days I completely forget to take the T3.

I do fine with or without it. I feel like my body tells me when to take it, if at all. But I take 88mcg T4 every morning.