Thyroid Supplement

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
From the link right above this post that nwo2012 posted. This is exactly what happened to me, so, it wasnt a hyper state. It was too much adrenaline. My pulse was screaming, but, my temp went down when this happened.

Lita Lee said:
If you experience a racing pulse (and your temps are low), it’s due to excess adrenaline, NOT hyperthyroid function. If this happens, drink a glass of fruit juice (orange juice is the best but any good juice will work) to which you add ¼ tsp of organic (non-iodized) sea salt, or better just take some magnesium and/or sea salt (Celtic Salt best). In 30 minutes, your pulse will normalize as your blood sugar rises and your adrenalin decreases. If you hate fruit juices, eat a salty snack. The point is, eating food raises blood sugar and lowers adrenalin. Below I have summarized ways of keeping blood sugar levels up. There is no set dosage range.

That link has an incredible wealth of information and I suggest everyone to download it and keep it on hand if you decided to go the dessicated thyroid route.

Here it is again.

http://www.longnaturalhealth.com/sites/ ... dHowTo.pdf

nwo2012

Charlie said:
nwo2012 said:
Thats why its best to stick to known guidelines. Takes a little longer but you wont go hyper nor have any episodes of runaway adrenaline/cortisol. Im patiently following these. Doesnt only apply to nutripak of course, all thyroid including cynoplus. (what Im using mainly).

http://www.longnaturalhealth.com/sites/ ... dHowTo.pdf

That link you give is kick butt! Thank you! We need to make sure everyone sees this who is going to supplement with thyroid.

Very welcome as always.

nwo2012

Nickje said:
Any reason for NutriPak? http://www.litalee.com/SFP_shopexd.asp?id=457 she is recommending a different one too.

I see these both have less fillers than Naturethroid, which is good. But they aren't prescription either, so maybe they are weaker?

Only because of the safe excipients. Yes its weaker but still usable with large enough dose. I use to take a break from cynomel/cynoplus. But Im probably going to cycle in some nature-throid too.

nwo2012

Nickje said:
I've ordered some Nutripak and the LitaLee one to test too.

Did you do the 24 hour test thing to get client pricing on her product?

edit: Dont worry, I see it can be ordered elsewhere cheaper.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Nick, you got links for both of these? I would like to check it out.

shaadoe

There is also another pure grade Thyroid supplement labeled not for human consumption. Why the disclaimer?

nwo2012

shaadoe said:
There is also another pure grade Thyroid supplement labeled not for human consumption. Why the disclaimer?

Show me the linky please. Well we are animals after all. :D

nwo2012

shaadoe said:
http://www.eventshoponline.com/detail/p_B00014DAIY

This is the one we were talking about already. Where is the animal only warning, I must be blind.

edit:
I see what you are referring to. The Thiroyd. Its to circumvent the law I think, a disclaimer.

narouz

Nickje said:
Any reason for NutriPak? http://www.litalee.com/SFP_shopexd.asp?id=457 she is recommending a different one too.

I see these both have less fillers than Naturethroid, which is good. But they aren't prescription either, so maybe they are weaker?

Nickje and NWO2012,

I'm confused about the thyroid supplement at the Lita Lee site.
Is it the same--or similar too--the OTC "NutriPak" you refer to, NWO2012?

On the Lita Lee sup:
I couldn't see any specs as far as contents--T4, T3 (or other stuff, for that matter).

Is that how it is, NWO, with the NutriPak sups?

I would, personally, worry about taking those for that reason:
how would you have any kind of handle of dosage?
As Charlie can testify,
it is not a trivial thing to get your dosage out of whack.

Nick810

Well I can't answer until I get the bottles of each but for dosage, just trial and error. I just ramped up my current usage slowly over a few weeks, and feel like 3 grains is a solid point for me. Although my morning temps are still low 97s, as soon as I take some and the rest of the day im into the 98s.

Attachments

• banhammer_forecast.gif
    banhammer_forecast.gif
    27.9 KB · Views: 66
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
narouz said:
As Charlie can testify,

I testify, I testify!

Thyroid supplementing is serious business.

nwo2012

narouz said:
Nickje said:

Nickje and NWO2012,

I'm confused about the thyroid supplement at the Lita Lee site.
Is it the same--or similar too--the OTC "NutriPak" you refer to, NWO2012?

On the Lita Lee sup:
I couldn't see any specs as far as contents--T4, T3 (or other stuff, for that matter).

Is that how it is, NWO, with the NutriPak sups?

I would, personally, worry about taking those for that reason:
how would you have any kind of handle of dosage?
As Charlie can testify,

Yes I agree but thats why you start out slow. There is no apparent varience between different Nutripak tablets, Im getting the exact same effect on the 2 I take twice daily.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
My concern with the nutripak is that it says on the site that it can vary between bovine and porcine. How could it be steady if it varies?

Now I am confused on what one to try next. :crazy:

We need to get together and start our own thyroid brand. No excipients, just all good stuff.

nwo2012

Charlie said:
My concern with the nutripak is that it says on the site that it can vary between bovine and porcine. How could it be steady if it varies?

Now I am confused on what one to try next. :crazy:

We need to get together and start our own thyroid brand. No excipients, just all good stuff.

Yeah, you're not wrong. I wish that were possible.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals