Thyroid Supplement

Gran Turisma

I think low thyroid function is the cause of the various food intolerances.

Haha, yeh, I actually agree with that to a certain degree, although I think it's a bit of a vicious circle, like a catch 22 sometimes. You have to ask what causes the thyroid dysfunction in the first place. I don't believe it's genetic, and the body is so perfectly able to revive, regenerate, and rejuvenate itself that I don't think it just suddenly starts misbehaving for no reason. It's either going to be EMFs, crappy foods that we have not properly evolved to tolerate (like grains), or some other toxin like PCBs, heavy metals, fluoride (particularly bad for the thyroid), etc....something external entering our system. Possibly it's a case of all of the above. With any of that crap in your body, the thyroid and other parts of the system are going to have a hard time performing.

I do think, in the case of gluten, there is a lot of evidence to suggest it's the genetic modification of wheat that has brought on this modern day pandemic of gluten intolerance. Having said that though, I also cannot tolerate spelt, which is an ancient grain....or maybe it's been GM'd as well.

montmorency

4peatssake said:
There are forum members, however, who have had success using thiroyd, a glandular product from Thailand and it is available from PimPom Product They offer a discount to forum members.

PimPom Product said:
Natural Desiccated Thyroid!
Discounted for Raypeatforum members
Read First:http://www.raypeatforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2336

Thanks for this. It's an old thread, but worthy of a bump I think.

I note from their site that
Thyroid-S, Thiroyd and TR Tman are (at the moment) not shipped to: Philippines, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, Peru, Denmark, Bulgaria, Germany, Estonia and Sweden!

Fortunately, that implies that they do ship to the UK (though I haven't tested this yet) which is good, as it's not easy to get NDT here, especially without a prescription.

4peatssake

montmorency said:
4peatssake said:
There are forum members, however, who have had success using thiroyd, a glandular product from Thailand and it is available from PimPom Product They offer a discount to forum members.

PimPom Product said:
Natural Desiccated Thyroid!
Discounted for Raypeatforum members
Read First:http://www.raypeatforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2336

Thanks for this. It's an old thread, but worthy of a bump I think.

I note from their site that
Thyroid-S, Thiroyd and TR Tman are (at the moment) not shipped to: Philippines, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, Peru, Denmark, Bulgaria, Germany, Estonia and Sweden!

Fortunately, that implies that they do ship to the UK (though I haven't tested this yet) which is good, as it's not easy to get NDT here, especially without a prescription.
You can PM them through the forum. They are pretty quick to get back to you from my experience.

kristy

Has anyone had success contacting them for the discount code? I've tried and no response!

amethyst

Where can you get the cynomel/cynoplus? That Mexican pharmacy link is dead.

jaguar43

M

marikay

Holy Smokes Batman! Looks like farmaciasdelnino has cynomel and cynoplus back in stock. Yay.

Jsaute21

Do any experienced thyroid users have any advice on how to best dose it? I usually either take Cynomel or NDT. I always take my NDT with my last meal and i believe it does help with sleep. Have people had more success taking multiple NDT doses throughout the day, or taking cynomel throughout the day, and then NDT at night?

Mauritio

I think there is some sense to the theory of combining Thyroid and Inosine, at least at the very beginning of thyroid supplementation, since thyroid supplementation increases adrenaline (sensitivity) and it has been shown that Inosine lowers Adrenaline by 90% .
So this COULD be a shortcut for people that react with increased adrenal symptoms at Initiation of thyroid supplementation.

I actually tried this out today for the first time:
As someone who didnt react well (stress) to thyroid , I am surprised that it makes me feel quite stable and "normal" in a good way ,the energy of thyroid seems to stay though.
I also have the slight feeling of not breathing in enough air just as if would do bag breathing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals