Thyroid Stops Working

Jing

How to make thyroid keep working ? I have tyronene and tyromix .. when I first tried tyromix it worked good better energy, better sleep, less brain fog, felt to socialize, better appetite just felt good the same thing happened with tyronene but this only lasts a day or two, why does thyroid stop working?

Mauritio

For Tyromix it could be that your body accumulates excess reverse T3 from too much T4. The same thing would not apply to T3, since it cant be converted to rT3.

It is also possible that increased metabolism increased your need for certain nutrients or calories them-self. For me thyroid increases my need for Vitamin A alot!
Steroid production needs Vitamin A, Cholesterol/ Pregnenolone, and Thyroid. So you might want to check any of those if you increase your thyroid.

TeaRex14

Mauritio brought up a good point. Personally I also experience much better results taking cypro with thyroid. Not necessarily taking them at the same time, but within the same 24hr time window. Cypro lowers my stress hormones and allows me to get a enhanced experience with thyroid.

OP
J

Jing

For Tyromix it could be that your body accumulates excess reverse T3 from too much T4. The same thing would not apply to T3, since it cant be converted to rT3.

It is also possible that increased metabolism increased your need for certain nutrients or calories them-self. For me thyroid increases my need for Vitamin A alot!
Steroid production needs Vitamin A, Cholesterol/ Pregnenolone, and Thyroid. So you might want to check any of those if you increase your thyroid.
If thyroid increased my need for nutrients wouldn't I still feel thyroid doing something like at least a stress reponse? I literally feel nothing like I've taken nothing ..

Mauritio

yeah that seems logical ...
Check out the tyronene thread there are many people claiming to get no effects even when taking super high doses. I remember one had success switching from topical to oral application, so you might try that or the opposite if you have taken it orally.
Also it might be that the dosage of thyroid was too high . I know it its counter-intuitive but you could also try starting with a very low dose.

OP
J

Jing

yeah that seems logical ...
Check out the tyronene thread there are many people claiming to get no effects even when taking super high doses. I remember one had success switching from topical to oral application, so you might try that or the opposite if you have taken it orally.
Also it might be that the dosage of thyroid was too high . I know it its counter-intuitive but you could also try starting with a very low dose.
I've tried oral and topical still doesn't work, also have tried high dose and lower dose still no difference .. if I don't use it for a month or two it will probably work again for a day or two .. it's annoying because I clearly need thyroid but how do I fix thyroid issues if supplements don't work.

Elize

Greetings from Elize

Which Cypro product are you using and what dose? I take my thyroid meds at 6am

Amazigh

It happened to me too, and I was taking a lot of T3 (about 3 cynomel tablets a day, taken in halves throughout the day + 1/4 cynoplus at night). My temps were pretty close to optimal, but my heartrate was still in the upper 60's and I still had a lot of symptoms. My RT3 was not the issue. In my case, I think it was the endotoxin from my digestive issues/SIBO, which can interfere with the transport of T3 by not allowing it to adhere to the transport proteins. I was also very anemic, which I read (in an uncomfirmed source) low iron could interfere with thyroid hormone production and conversion to T3. PUFA also interferes at all points: production, conversion, transport, and utilization by the cell. So does estrogen. I would get my labs done and troubleshoot from there.

wintagal

I also have to keep my doses (t4 or t3) low or else the supplemental thyroid doesn't work. I track my daily temps to see if it's working. Even through T3 doesn't convert to rT3, you can deactivate it pretty quickly to T2. That may be what is happening in your tissues. For example, I have no results from either T4 or T3 due to low iron, or low calorie intake, or too much exercise, or illness/infection, or low cortisol. When I get those right, my temps go up above 98F.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals