thyroid-s doesn't do sh*T

answersfound

what's the deal w/ thyroid-s?

is this a sugar pill?

i take like 4 of these throughout the day and don't notice anything...i dont get it...what am i doing wrong?

my diet may not be perfect, but its solid...i'll admit i don't eat liver or oysters...but otherwise i think its pretty good....

how do the millions of people all over the world take thyroid supplements with diets that aren't even close to perfect and still see improvement?

extremities are so cold, my hands are in pain! the improvement from the peat diet has been marginal, ill be honest the only difference i've noticed is that i don't get cavities anymore, but that is it!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How long have you been taking it?

I took Thyroid-S and it worked too good because I took too much of it. :lol:

jaguar43

When I don't react to cynoplus I take some magnesium.

jyb

jag2594 said:

I think you mentioned it before, I'm intrigued. How much magnesium and in what form (orally I assume)?

I don't react to thyroid supplement but I think its due to some chronically high serotonin or something.

jaguar43

jyb said:
jag2594 said:

I think you mentioned it before, I'm intrigued. How much magnesium and in what form (orally I assume)?

I don't react to thyroid supplement but I think its due to some chronically high serotonin or something.

I take it orally, yea I would sometimes need high dosages of magnesium for feel the cynoplus. I took magnesium oxide ( about 300 to 400 mg), but sometimes I would just take one or two table spoons of decaffinated instant coffee and it had chased down with some water. That worked too. Which supplement are you taking cynoplus ?

Thiroyd actually makes me feel worse than taking nothing, and worse than taking Synthroid. Imagine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals