Thyroid-S And Thiroyd, Which Works Better?

Bluebell

Thyroid-S and Thiroyd. Just wondering which actually works better of the two.

I know that one has some more of the harmful ingredients, but I am less concerned about that.

Thanks!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
They both work.

OP
Bluebell

Bluebell

Thanks Charlie!

I am wondering actually if anyone has tried them both, and can compare, whether there are any differences?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yes, they both work well.

And after trying both some people report doing better on Thyroid-S, some report doing better on Thiroyd. Maybe this is once again an individual thing and one might work a little bit better for one person or the other.

I tend to favor Thiroyd due to less ingredients.

OP
Bluebell

Bluebell

It was quite strange but I had a dream last night that I started taking thyroid-s and it was quite potent!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Indeed it is.

OP
Bluebell

Bluebell

Yea, it kind of reminded me I'd like to try it ;)

If anyone else has tried both & can compare, I'd love to hear your experiences

InChristAlone

I have experience with both, I am currently taking 1 grain Thiroyd only because it has less ingredients and was cheaper since my husband takes it now too. But I think for me the Thyroid-S was a tiny bit stronger, hard to say for sure since I switched around the time it was getting colder out and I know you need more during the winter, less during summer. I was a bit disappointed to see that someone else is selling it for cheaper, I bought from the guy on ebay and it was more expensive, so I will try the Pimpom next time!

I'm taking Thiroyd. It's definitely made my symptoms somewhat easier. Currently at 3/4 grain. No side effects like I had with Cynomel and Thyrogold, which is good.

ppowers911

I have tried both and both work. I like Thiroyd better because I can take it sub-lingually and don't have to worry about what is in my stomach when I take it. When I first started many months ago I bought a smaller quantity (250 of each) and gave them both a try. For a little while I even took Thyroid-S in the morning and Thiroyd in the afternoon, that worked too.

Start small and be patient. I decided to go from 2 a day to 5 in one week and boy was that uncomfortable! (If 2 feels so good wouldn't 5 be better? Ha ha!) I had to back off to none for a week and start over.

Either one will work for you. If you can swing it financially try both and see which one you like better. Hope that helps...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
ppowers911, :welcome

ppowers911 said:
Start small and be patient. I decided to go from 2 a day to 5 in one week and boy was that uncomfortable! (If 2 feels so good wouldn't 5 be better? Ha ha!) I had to back off to none for a week and start over.
Well thats just silly why would you do that? :mrgreen: :whistle

HUF

ppowers911, :welcome

Well thats just silly why would you do that? :mrgreen: :whistle

Hi Charlie,

Are you still on thyroid s? @charlie

If so how many grains and when are you taking them?
Do you feel good, i know you've mentioned you have tried lowering / stopping thyroid meds but couldn't do it.

I've also tried but get horrible symptoms like my own gland is not working and taking up the slack as i lower exogenous hormone

Seems to be now recent chats on members on thyroid s either there seems to be a worldwide issue with NDT is there any chance a poll could be made for which meds people use and if it works for them?

Thanks

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin