Thyroid-S And Thiroyd, Which Works Better?

Bluebell

Thyroid-S and Thiroyd. Just wondering which actually works better of the two.

I know that one has some more of the harmful ingredients, but I am less concerned about that.

Thanks!

Bluebell

Thanks Charlie!

I am wondering actually if anyone has tried them both, and can compare, whether there are any differences?

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
Yes, they both work well.

And after trying both some people report doing better on Thyroid-S, some report doing better on Thiroyd. Maybe this is once again an individual thing and one might work a little bit better for one person or the other.

I tend to favor Thiroyd due to less ingredients.

Bluebell

It was quite strange but I had a dream last night that I started taking thyroid-s and it was quite potent!

Bluebell

Yea, it kind of reminded me I'd like to try it ;)

If anyone else has tried both & can compare, I'd love to hear your experiences

sugarbabe

I have experience with both, I am currently taking 1 grain Thiroyd only because it has less ingredients and was cheaper since my husband takes it now too. But I think for me the Thyroid-S was a tiny bit stronger, hard to say for sure since I switched around the time it was getting colder out and I know you need more during the winter, less during summer. I was a bit disappointed to see that someone else is selling it for cheaper, I bought from the guy on ebay and it was more expensive, so I will try the Pimpom next time!

I'm taking Thiroyd. It's definitely made my symptoms somewhat easier. Currently at 3/4 grain. No side effects like I had with Cynomel and Thyrogold, which is good.

ppowers911

I have tried both and both work. I like Thiroyd better because I can take it sub-lingually and don't have to worry about what is in my stomach when I take it. When I first started many months ago I bought a smaller quantity (250 of each) and gave them both a try. For a little while I even took Thyroid-S in the morning and Thiroyd in the afternoon, that worked too.

Start small and be patient. I decided to go from 2 a day to 5 in one week and boy was that uncomfortable! (If 2 feels so good wouldn't 5 be better? Ha ha!) I had to back off to none for a week and start over.

Either one will work for you. If you can swing it financially try both and see which one you like better. Hope that helps...

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
ppowers911, :welcome

ppowers911 said:
Start small and be patient. I decided to go from 2 a day to 5 in one week and boy was that uncomfortable! (If 2 feels so good wouldn't 5 be better? Ha ha!) I had to back off to none for a week and start over.
Well thats just silly why would you do that? :mrgreen: :whistle

HUF

ppowers911, :welcome

Well thats just silly why would you do that? :mrgreen: :whistle

Hi Charlie,

Are you still on thyroid s? @charlie

If so how many grains and when are you taking them?
Do you feel good, i know you've mentioned you have tried lowering / stopping thyroid meds but couldn't do it.

I've also tried but get horrible symptoms like my own gland is not working and taking up the slack as i lower exogenous hormone

Seems to be now recent chats on members on thyroid s either there seems to be a worldwide issue with NDT is there any chance a poll could be made for which meds people use and if it works for them?

Thanks

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Bodhi How pure are the Thyroids used in Thyroid-S and Thiroyd ? Natural Dessicated Thyroid 9
M thyroid-s vs thiroyd??? Natural Dessicated Thyroid 3
J Armour to Thyroid S or Thiroyd Natural Dessicated Thyroid 2
Bluebell Thiroyd, Thiroyd-S, Dessicated thyroid with meals? Natural Dessicated Thyroid 4
Bodhi Satoshi Nakamoto admits he has aspergers and is low thyroid and against Soy .... Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 12
Pina Free Fatty Acid and Thyroid Cholesterol 8
Twohandsondeck Handling seborrheic dermatitis w/ zinc & thyroid (NDT) Skin 12
M Can You Advise Me Between These Thyroid Supplements Available to Me Thyroid and Hormones 7
M Thyroid/Metabolic Rate — Exercise, Music, Movement, Meditation, Mood... Thyroid and Hormones 7
Pina Has anyone lowered blood pressure or cholesterol using thyroid? Thyroid and Hormones 13
M Orange Juice is a potent anti-thyroid Diet 22
Soren Thyroid (t3) causes body odor change what is the cause? Should I stop? Thyroid and Hormones 11
B Is anyone familiar with eyedrops with thyroid (T3)? Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 0
F How often does thyroid receptor resistance happened in people that dont tolerate thyroid? Ask For Help or Advice 18
J Too much thyroid..how to.recover Ask For Help or Advice 10
GelatinGoblin Can Thyroid supplementation cause Osteoporosis? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
R Has anyone successfully lowered thyroid antibodies? Thyroid and Hormones 11
Elize Sulfates in thyroid medication Metabolism 2
H Thyroid increases androsterone:etiocholanolone ratio Scientific Studies 2
F Can you trigger autoimmune response(elevated antibodies) from over medicating thyroid meds? Ask For Help or Advice 10
W Armour vs Natural Desiccated thyroid Ask For Help or Advice 16
Soren Can Thyroid Medication Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes? Ask For Help or Advice 8
F Can you permanently suppress TSH with thyroid medicatios? Ask For Help or Advice 24
G Why Do I Need Such Huge Thyroid Dosages? Ask For Help or Advice 23
D Are You People W/Thyroid Issues Your Own Doctor, Or Are You Going To An Endo? Natural Dessicated Thyroid 4
M Anscestral Supplements Beef thyroid or Idealabs Tyromix/Tyronene? Ask For Help or Advice 16
BearWithMe Everything that should improve thyroid makes me more hypothyroid Ask For Help or Advice 116
F Can high reverse T3 cause acummulation of the exogenous thyroid hormone in the body? Ask For Help or Advice 3
P Ancestral suppplements Beef Thyroid Thyroid and Hormones 2
Serge New to thyroid medication Ask For Help or Advice 5
Elize TUDCA and oxbile and thyroid Metabolism 2
David PS Ray Peat Interview Jodellfit - Dr Ray Peat - Hormone Replacement, Thyroid, Frequent Snacking, Chronic Fatigue and more Q&A Interviews 4
ecstatichamster Can you get atrial fibrillation from thyroid supplementation Science 4
Q Taking thyroid vs red light on thyroid? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 5
Shontelle Thyroid, inflammation, infertility Blood Work, Labs 7
Vileplume Supplementing thyroid, heart rate lowering a TON — lowered adrenaline? Good thing? Natural Dessicated Thyroid 3
Mauritio GABA decreases flouride inuced hypothyroidism; more effective than thyroid hormone Thyroid and Hormones 24
E Been taking thyroid for months and still no improvements Synthetic Thyroid 4
F Help interpreting Thyroid Blood Work. Blood Work, Labs 3
L Skin on neck thyroid Ask For Help or Advice 0
S Advice Needed on Interpreting My Thyroid Labs Please! Blood Work, Labs 5
F Best timing for thyroid medication? Ask For Help or Advice 8
P PSSD - Thyroid - TRH connection Male Issues 14
Diokine Circadian T3 Method - why taking thyroid hormone at the proper time is important T3 & T4 83
J Dental X ray, to wear a thyroid shield or not.. Oral Health 12
F Thyroid antibody questions. Ask For Help or Advice 8
Advocate2021 Feedback on Thyroid Supplementation T4:T3 ratio 4:1 vs 3:1 Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
S Clarification about Thyroid antibody tests Thyroid and Hormones 2
Advocate2021 High Cholesterol and High Thyroid on Bloodwork- Confused Blood Work, Labs 27
F how many of you managed to come off of thyroid ? Ask For Help or Advice 4