Thyroid+Pregnonolone+Progesterone: Why Did Temperature Go Down?

yerrag

Today, I took my temperature at 1120 am: 36.3C

Applied a drop each of Tyromix (T4/T3 2:1), StressNon (Pregnenolone), and Progestene (Progesterone).

At 5 pm, temperature reading was lower at 35.8C.

I was surprised it went down. Not only that, this was a low that I hadn't seen in 4 months.

A month ago, with only Progestene applied topically (1 drop), I saw a marked increase in of temps by 0.5 C.

Can anyone explain why my temps dropped?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

maybe take it with sugar

maybe b-vitamins too,
Thanks, although I was taking plenty of fruit juice, and also b-vitamins (but just started on it). Wonder if I'm short on Vitamin A. But I eat goat liver every week, although I may not have been as regular on it lately.

trew

Simple explanation would be that they lowered your stress hormones.

I wouldn't advise taking all three together.

It makes sense to take thyroid when your temps have been lowered (after taking progesterone/preg) so as to increase your metabolism/temps/

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Simple explanation would be that they lowered your stress hormones.

I wouldn't advise taking all three together.

It makes sense to take thyroid when your temps have been lowered (after taking progesterone/preg) so as to increase your metabolism/temps/
I don't quite follow. If they lowered my stress hormones, that wouldn't necessarily lower my metabolism. A lowered metabolism would result in low temps, wouldn't it?

I took them all three together based on reading Ray's book "Generative Energy" whereby he advised taking all three together for the synergistic effect. I have to look it up again.

Just now, my waking temp is even lower, at 35.7C.

I'll have to eat goat liver today and see what happens (although I've been eating 3 raw eggs a day).

Last edited:

trew

If they lowered your temps then your temps are no longer high and if you're temps aren't high then your metabolism isn't high/optimal either.

35.8c temp doesn't correspond to a good metabolism, it corresponds to low metabolism.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

If they lowered your temps then your temps are no longer high and if you're temps aren't high then your metabolism isn't high/optimal either.

35.8c temp doesn't correspond to a good metabolism, it corresponds to low metabolism.
Yup. That would be why I'm puzzled with these temp readings, especially after applying these hormones. Is it these hormones or coincidence?

trew

When I take progest E orally, it knocks down my temp to 35.8 ish, so I'd say prog is playing a role.

As for thyroid, I don't feel a drop is enough to get anything going. Everything I've read says half a grain is a good starting dose generally (obviously everyone is different etc etc).

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I just thought of something. Perhaps today's low temp reading (lowest in a long while) is due to last night's poor eating choices. I had a bag of chicharrones, good if deep fried in coconut oil, but these were sure to be fried in PUFA oils, as all commercial products are. And then I ate some bread as well, which I have been avoiding for a long time.

So I'll scratch today's observations.

Prior to yesterday's initial observation of low temps, with thyroid/preg/progesterone drops, I have been for one week on mostly drinking my own version of Soylent (or Ensure), which consist of cow's milk, eggs, collagen hydrolysate, whey, virgin coconut oil, coco nectar, niacinamide, magnesium citrate, salt, and eggshell powder. I was on this for breakfast, lunch, dinner. In between meals I would have 1 glass of fresh juice, and in the afternoon a carrot salad. Maybe there was something nutritionally deficient with this, which would cause my low body temps?

My observation with Progestene was different from yours with Progest-E though. It made my temps go higher.

Maybe I need to use more thyroid, but I'm hesistant because I've tested for not being hypothyroid, so I didn't really want to use it but I did but just in low quantities. Perhaps I'll just drop the thyroid for now and see if I get better temp readings. And if I don't, I'll pump up the thyroid and see what happens.

Or maybe it's a cause of too little of each hormone making for a reverse effect?

Last edited: