Thyroid - Pituitary - Gonads Relationship Study

TreasureVibe

You know it's not enought to say that HCG supplementation (specially low dose for few months) increases cancer rates
Do you have studies that show it actually has an "activation" effect of the gonad system? Or is this activation effect just something imaginary in the minds of bodybuilders who crashed their metabolism and now are full of testosterone-aromatized estrogen and therefore have high estrogen symptoms?

HCG boosts progesterone and lowers estrogen. Why not take Androsterone with Progesterone and have the same effects, presumably without the possible cancer effects?

Dr. Ray Peat said:
"If your thyroid is working efficiently, your pituitary doesn't have much to do and you're not likely to get a pituitary tumor, your adrenals don't have much to do, and your ovaries don't get over stimulated. The other glands have an easy job when your thyroid is working right. If your thyroid gets interfered with, you have to rev up your adrenals and your pituitary becomes commander in chief and tells everyone what to do."

Last edited:
OP
vulture

vulture

Dose-Dependent Increase in Intratesticular Testosterone by Very Low-Dose Human Chorionic Gonadotropin in Normal Men with Experimental Gonadotropin Deficiency
Penile Growth in Response to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) Treatment in Patients with Idiopathic Hypogonadotrophic Hypogonadism

Why not take Androsterone with Progesterone and have the same effects, presumably without the possible cancer effects?
Because I have no relevant evidence that it might boost my testicle's production of testosterone

TreasureVibe

What makes you think you suffer from hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism and gonadotropin deficiency then? I am interested.

OP
vulture

vulture

What makes you think you suffer from hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism and gonadotropin deficiency then? I am interested.
I had low LW low FSH low T. Only thing left to test is GnRH. I think it might be hypothyroidism along with hypogonadism. Heavy stress since childhood might end up sc**** my whole body and dropping androgen levels, then developed ginecomastia, varicoceles, low muscle mass, depression, cold hands and feet, learned helplessness and all kind of nasty side effects.
How could I create the opposite enviroment? I'm thinking on Peating, hypercaloric diet, reducing stress, supplementing thyroid (T3) and then introducing HCG to send the signal to testicles to start producing more T.
Hopefully it might create a positive feedback loop, or just moving to TRT

TMCMac

I had low LW low FSH low T. Only thing left to test is GnRH. I think it might be hypothyroidism along with hypogonadism. Heavy stress since childhood might end up sc**** my whole body and dropping androgen levels, then developed ginecomastia, varicoceles, low muscle mass, depression, cold hands and feet, learned helplessness and all kind of nasty side effects.
How could I create the opposite enviroment? I'm thinking on Peating, hypercaloric diet, reducing stress, supplementing thyroid (T3) and then introducing HCG to send the signal to testicles to start producing more T.
Hopefully it might create a positive feedback loop, or just moving to TRT
Hey vulture did you ever follow through with this experiment and figure it out? Or did you try something else to resolve your issues? I had similar issues since young age.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals