Thyroid Nodule/Cyst

ursidae

Its full of lymph fluid and has been there since I was 13, growing larger
They said I can have it surgically removed or monitored annually

What would peat do?

OP
U

ursidae

Body is so broken (pancreas, gallbladder, liver, intestines, stomach, thyroid, ovaries) and doctors are infuriating. I need his mail

JKX

I had a small nodule in the side of my neck, first noticed when I was 15. I'm now in my 30s and it has almost completely shrunk. I have low dose progesterone to thank for that. I think vit E and aspirin have also helped.

pork88

OP is there a nuclear power plant in the area where you live? I know a guy who developed several thyroid nodules after moving to a place near a nuclear power plant. A nodule is just a non-malignant thyroid cancer so you should check Ray's articles on cancer.

OP
U

ursidae

OP is there a nuclear power plant in the area where you live? I know a guy who developed several thyroid nodules after moving to a place near a nuclear power plant. A nodule is just a non-malignant thyroid cancer so you should check Ray's articles on cancer.
I don’t think so. I was however exposed to lots of mercury and fed fluoride pills. My mother fried everything in sunflower oil growing up and force fed me tahini at some point. I almost recovered some of my health recently but then a tetanus vaccine ****88 me up and my digestion hasn’t been the same since

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals