Thyroid Glandular

JewlzSanguine

Any harm in experimenting with thyroid glandular to see if it improves my health? I ordered some off of life giving store.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Any harm in experimenting with thyroid glandular to see if it improves my health? I ordered some off of life giving store.
That’s my favorite thyroid supplement. Peat has mentioned that people used to get thyroid in the diet from eating the whole animal.

Penny H

See Dr Sarah Myhill. UK. She has a full article on testing yourself using a basal thermometer and then addressing the result with glandulars. It’s worked for me for both thyroid and adrenals.

JacobG

See Dr Sarah Myhill. UK. She has a full article on testing yourself using a basal thermometer and then addressing the result with glandulars. It’s worked for me for both thyroid and adrenals.
Hey Penny, could you link to this? I wasn't able to find the proper thyroid/adrenal trial with timing/dosing.

Penny H

Hey Penny, could you link to this? I wasn't able to find the proper thyroid/adrenal trial with timing/dosing.
Hiya. Hope this links you. Her article has got me right out of a not very nice place. Note I am not advising you! Just relaying my own decisions. Not sure if she says time of day but, for when you know more, I take two doses daily. One first thing before food. One at midday. The dosage is experimental using the temperature guidance to fit your situation. Good luck.

JacobG

Hiya. Hope this links you. Her article has got me right out of a not very nice place. Note I am not advising you! Just relaying my own decisions. Not sure if she says time of day but, for when you know more, I take two doses daily. One first thing before food. One at midday. The dosage is experimental using the temperature guidance to fit your situation. Good luck.

Thanks. What products did you use for your adrenals and thyroid? The ones listed by MyHill: Adrenavive II & Metavive I?

Penny H

Thanks. What products did you use for your adrenals and thyroid? The ones listed by MyHill: Adrenavive II & Metavive I?
Yes, not advertising you understand! I preferred the cortex versions, more pricey for the method, but way gentler to try addressing complex issues without medical guidance.

JacobG

Yes, not advertising you understand! I preferred the cortex versions, more pricey for the method, but way gentler to try addressing complex issues without medical guidance.
Thanks again. I was always a little suspect of glandular therapy as its rather unclear how much actively available hormones are in them. Did you feel a significant difference from the adrenal cortex alone? If so, I might give this a shot.

Penny H

Thanks again. I was always a little suspect of glandular therapy as its rather unclear how much actively available hormones are in them. Did you feel a significant difference from the adrenal cortex alone? If so, I might give this a shot.
Put it this way, was doing well on the cortex-only ones. Temperatures less wobbly, felt more stable. Then tried to save money and bought the ones that were not cortex-only. Big mistake. But at least it was a useful learning curve, if you follow. I cannot help you on the actively available hormones part; for me it was a need to improve daily QOL. I do hope you do ok. Low and slow has been my mantra on all the interventions employed….

Recently there is a buzz on Fb regarding Peat supposedly stating that if you boil oysters in milk, it produces “thyroid.” I wonder if it is true?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals