Thyroid Gives Me A "knot" In My Throat

frant26

I haven't been taking thyroid for long (I'm using @haidut 's Tyromix) and there's something I noticed right from the beginning.

It's this feeling of a "knot" (like slightly swollen tissue?) at the base of my throat, between the chest bones and Adam's apple.

It doesn't really bother me, but does feel strange and I want to know what it is! Any similar experiences? Should I worry / get it checked?

Thyroid also makes me sleepy

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
I haven't been taking thyroid for long (I'm using @haidut 's Tyromix) and there's something I noticed right from the beginning.

It's this feeling of a "knot" (like slightly swollen tissue?) at the base of my throat, between the chest bones and Adam's apple.

It doesn't really bother me, but does feel strange and I want to know what it is! Any similar experiences? Should I worry / get it checked?

Thyroid also makes me sleepy

Some people get that when taking thyroid. I had the same experience with at least 5 different products back when I was taking thyroid regularly. Not sure what is causing it though. Have you been tested for Hashimotos?

A.R

Do you also get any sort of pain in your liver/gallbladder region?

OP
frant26

frant26

Some people get that when taking thyroid. I had the same experience with at least 5 different products back when I was taking thyroid regularly. Not sure what is causing it though. Have you been tested for Hashimotos?

Good to know! I haven't been tested for Hashimotos.

Do you also get any sort of pain in your liver/gallbladder region?

No, no pain or discomfort at all

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals