Thyroid Failure And Peat's View !

Mr Joe

Hello ! I was reading an article and i found that quote : ""Often it’s some simple thing, such as hypothyroidism. A chronic external stress (such as crocodiles or secret police) can lead to an internal change, such as thyroid failure." Does someone know how to recognize a case of specific thyroid failure ? Is it possible to reverse it ?

i don't think it's total failure, it's just a diminution. It can be helped by taking supplementary thyroid.

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

i don't think it's total failure, it's just a diminution. It can be helped by taking supplementary thyroid.

I think there was mention of "all life" necessity of supplements. So what can we call "extreme low thyroid" ? As most of hypo could be cure with (well known) Peat methodology.

Hello ! I was reading an article and i found that quote : ""Often it’s some simple thing, such as hypothyroidism. A chronic external stress (such as crocodiles or secret police) can lead to an internal change, such as thyroid failure." Does someone know how to recognize a case of specific thyroid failure ? Is it possible to reverse it ?

Tension myositis syndrome - Wikipedia this is pretty close and what i think peat is referring to. although sarno's original diagnosis was based around muscle pains in the body, he later wrote books detailing TMS being related to most conditions in the body, as stress being the factor causing the issue...