Thyroid, Cortisol, Prolactin, Estrogen, Testosterone Are Normal - So Why Are Temps And Pulse So Low?

lampofred

What made you stop?

I moved and my new place fried me with radiation (my phone shows I'm constantly exposed to almost 60 routers). So I couldn't handle any stimulants at all because the radiation caused intense overstimulation, rapid muscle wasting and drinking any coffee at all made me feel like I was on fire. Using progesterone, thyroid, aspirin, Vitamin E+K, mild tobacco for a year has helped me become more resistant to radiation so that I can now drink about 5 cups a day with no problem but I won't be able to handle the 15-20 cups a day like I used to until I move to a less irradiated area.

Vinny

A recent blood panel showed nothing that would spark any concern in the Peat-o-sphere.

Yet I struggle to get my temps beyond 36.3celsius and pulse is around 60bpm.
Have u, by chance, had tonsilectomy as a child?

akgrrrl

Just a note on digestion, all important for whatever amount of food you eat.
Do not drink with food.
Only in America do you get a huge drink plopped on the table with your meal. Chewing produces pepsin, the enzyme which tells your body how much hydrochloric acid is needed for what drops into the stomach. Obviously, if you are swallowing jello or yogurt, acid is little required. Dried fruit, nuts, meat need breakdown, so the more you chew, the more nutrients you will likely absorb into your body. A dump of that Big Gulp liquid dilutes a perfect mixture in the stomach, and if getting full, the acid could rise to the top and burn tender esophogeal tissues. There are many labels fir that, esp if liquids during food intake is a culturally instilled habit.
I love eating in Europe where water is rarely served unless asked for, but a glass of wine to sip enhances my meal. Or, in Asian or Mediterranea where a small cup of chai, a saki, or a tiny cup of espresso makes a meal perfect.

Last edited:

Waynish

Because reducing health to a few molecules is about as reductionistic as reducing it to the genes. I've asked Ray a couple of times why the latter is criticized as reductionistic while the prior is not. Those were the only questions he did not reply to :)

Vinny

Curious, why do you pose this particular question in response to the OP?
I,m looking for relation between tonsilectomy and low temps, esp after reading Steve Richfield.

OP
T
Just a note on digestion, all important for whatever amount of food you eat.
Do not drink with food.
Only in America do you get a huge drink plopped on the table with your meal. Chewing produces pepsin, the enzyme which tells your body how much hydrochloric acid is needed for what drops into the stomach. Obviously, if you are swallowing jello or yogurt, acid is little required. Dried fruit, nuts, meat need breakdown, so the more you chew, the more nutrients you will likely absorb into your body. A dump of that Big Gulp liquid dilutes a perfect mixture in the stomach, and if getting full, the acid could rise to the top and burn tender esophogeal tissues. There are many labels fir that, esp if liquids during food intake is a culturally instilled habit.
I love eating in Europe where water is rarely served unless asked for, but a glass of wine to sip enhances my meal. Or, in Asian or Mediterranea where a small cup of chai, a saki, or a tiny cup of espresso makes a meal perfect.

I find this a really, really interesting topic. Thanks for bringing it up. Ive definitely noticed an improvement in digestion when I avoid liquids. It's just so hard to stay away from coffee and fruit juice when you're craving that sweetness or tasty coffee. I do wonder whether this is why middle aged men can develop massive guts - it's an instilled habit to drink large beers regardless of thirst. There must be something in Chinese medicine about this - I'll look it up.

Vinny

No I haven't, but im interested to hear more about your theory!
Well, it`s not my theory, first, but Steve Richfield`s. I, however, suspected something like that before read him. The thing is, tonsils and thyroid gland are very close put. My guess was, removing the tonsils (my operation was a butchery) could influence, somehow, and in a negative way, the thyroid.
After I got familiar with Richfield`s stuff, I`m now almost 100% sure there is a connection. I`m suffering low temps and cold hands/feet EVER since.

akgrrrl

I find this a really, really interesting topic. Thanks for bringing it up. Ive definitely noticed an improvement in digestion when I avoid liquids. It's just so hard to stay away from coffee and fruit juice when you're craving that sweetness or tasty coffee. I do wonder whether this is why middle aged men can develop massive guts - it's an instilled habit to drink large beers regardless of thirst. There must be something in Chinese medicine about this - I'll look it up.

Those poor men who have the classic "watermellon belly" live at great discomfort and disadvantage. While we are aware that males tend to accumulate weight there as women tend to hips, butt, and now often belly, it is interesting to understand that fat. Mostly that fat is cortisol driven, and diet related. Directly in front of the stomach, is a shaggy curtain of fat called the omentum. This is where cortisol driven fat accumulates, so the curtain grows and grows, making men appear rather pregnant. If you have ever heard a man remark as how he has maintained his taut physique despite a rotund appearance, that would be because his actual abdominal muscles have been forced to stretch outward as his omentum swelled. How uncomfortable the pressure on the stomach, upper GI, not to mention driving or maneuvering that belly around.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom