Thyroid antibody questions.

FitnessMike

1) Did you manage to lower them? if yes, how?

2) What are common triggers for the flare-ups?

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

mostlylurking

1) Did you manage to lower them? if yes, how?

2) What are common triggers for the flare-ups?
the title is Thyroid antibody tests. Are you asking someone to respond about thyroid antibody tests? Are you asking what triggers thyroid antibodies?

If yes, then here: Thyroid: Therapies, Confusion, and Fraud
and here: Preventing and treating cancer with progesterone.

Thyroid antibodies are your immune system cleaning up debris from damage; they are not your immune system attacking your thyroid.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

the title is Thyroid antibody tests. Are you asking someone to respond about thyroid antibody tests? Are you asking what triggers thyroid antibodies?

Thyroid antibodies are your immune system cleaning up debris from damage; they are not your immune system attacking your thyroid.
title is Thyroid antibody questions, i was just wondering of people's experiences with lowering then, and what was the triggers in their cases.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Ray don't really talk much bout antibodies in these links.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Kram

I had really high antibodies when I did labs. I believe mine was caused by mast cell activation syndrome (or something similar) but my doctor didn't have an explanation. I have had some relief from quercetin. Plan on trying out ketotifen and a low histamine diet as well. Seems to be fairly common. You can read more about it here: