Thyroid and vit E supps..

Birdie

Steveig84 said:
Hi guys,

Well as my order of thyroyd never made it through EU customs i got my refund and am looking at new options...

Anyone had exprerience with either of these products?

Thyroid http://www.the-natural-choice.co.uk/Met ... sules.html

Vit E http://www.the-natural-choice.co.uk/Vit ... mplex.html

I know the company from back in the uk and have not had a problem with things getting here...

Any feed back is welcome... :):
The silica and the di calcium phosphate in the vit E are not optimal. Ray says silica is ground glass and to stay away from it. And his latest newsletter is, "Phosphate, activation, and aging." Unique E is 400IU of d-alpha tocopherol with a blend of other tocopherols.
The other ingredients are gelatin, glycerin and water. If I were you, I'd look for one like it. Without silica or phosphate. Also, you don't want it soy derived.
Sorry your order didn't make it. Governments protecting us.

kettlebell

http://www.vitaminsuk.com/index.php?mai ... button.y=0

Im sure they ship to wherever you are in europe.

Unique E is a good brand and used by many here. I highly recommend it.

Thiroyd on amazon.com when asked (You can email them when ordering) will send thyroid in plain envelopes. I have received all of my orders coming from thailand no problems. Might be worth a try!

Birdie

kettlebell said:
http://www.vitaminsuk.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&keyword=unique+E&gobutton.x=0&gobutton.y=0

Im sure they ship to wherever you are in europe.

Unique E is a good brand and used by many here. I highly recommend it.

Thiroyd on amazon.com when asked (You can email them when ordering) will send thyroid in plain envelopes. I have received all of my orders coming from thailand no problems. Might be worth a try!
Kettlebell,
This is a question I have. You are using Thiroyd. RP had said he didn't know what was in it. Then that he trusts Cynoplus' ingredients. So, I have been wondering since you and I think peatarian use it, are the ingredients known now? Or what? Do you like the way it works? I have some but when I couldn't find out the extra ingredients, I didn't use it.

But I wonder if I should reconsider. We had used Armour for years until the problems... I rather like the idea of using NDT which I think Thiroyd is... I liked the taste too!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Birdie, they will not release the list of ingredients because it is a proprietary formula and they do not want their "competition" to get it.

I use Thiroyd and it is incredibly powerful and must be used with caution. Basically, start slow and raise the dosage very slowly. No need to rush this stuff. :2cents

Birdie

Charlie said:
Birdie, they will not release the list of ingredients because it is a proprietary formula and they do not want their "competition" to get it.

I use Thiroyd and it is incredibly powerful and must be used with caution. Basically, start slow and raise the dosage very slowly. No need to rush this stuff. :2cents
Thanks, Charlie. That's interesting. I am using Cynoplus and Cynomel but was wondering about the latest on Thiroyd. I liked Armour a lot before they changed it.

kettlebell

I did reply earlier but must have forgotten to hit "Submit" haha.

In short I wrote - Yes, Peatarian recommended Thiroyd to me after Thyroid-S caused me problems. I am doing just fine on Thiroyd. I am not sure on exipients to be honest and don't worry too much about it to be honest. I probably should but the grais work well for me so I don't want to change at the moment.

Hope this helps!

Birdie

kettlebell said:
I did reply earlier but must have forgotten to hit "Submit" haha.

In short I wrote - Yes, Peatarian recommended Thiroyd to me after Thyroid-S caused me problems. I am doing just fine on Thiroyd. I am not sure on exipients to be honest and don't worry too much about it to be honest. I probably should but the grais work well for me so I don't want to change at the moment.

Hope this helps!
That makes sense to me. And as she said, you can't necessarily believe what the companies say they put in their products anyway.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals